• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Tournament - South Region Discussion

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Discuss the South Region happenings. go.

south_zps3eb565dd.png

bruin

Tulsa. Lol.

Bruins-Gr8s Sweet 16 matchup. Noah and Brewer ain't walking through that door.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I've got Tulsa in the sweet sixteen and Dayton in the Elite 8. Also Western Michigan over Syracuse. Crammed most of my upsets in this bracket without picking trendy Stephen F.

bruin

I'll fucking change my avatar for a week to whatever you guys want if Tulsa beats UCLA.

Ain't happening.

bruin

we're peaking at the right time. played the best defense we have all year in vegas.

Tulsa has no matchup for Kyle Anderson.

Bruins by 12+

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Colorado or Pitt?

The only games I saw from either were CU's loss to Zona at home and Pitt's loss to FSU at home.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Tulsa used to be pretty important to me back in the day. 2000 was my 8th grade year and I went to every home game, stayed and met the players/Bill after every game to get autographs. Eric Coley was my idol, and David Shelton was awesome too. I played with Antonio Reed and Dante Swanson after they graduated which was weird to me. Dante still plays in men's leagues around here dropping 40 a game like Adair.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Tulsa used to be pretty important to me back in the day. 2000 was my 8th grade year and I went to every home game, stayed and met the players/Bill after every game to get autographs. Eric Coley was my idol, and David Shelton was awesome too. I played with Antonio Reed and Dante Swanson after they graduated which was weird to me. Dante still plays in men's leagues around here dropping 40 a game like Adair.

Didn't you have a Wichita St avatar for like a year? Why are you not on their bandwagon when they are a 1 seed?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Really struggled with this one because I think Kansas will either lose 2nd round without Embiid or go to the final four if they get him back. His injury upsets me.