• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Regional Battles Dynasty

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Regional Battles
A dynasty featuring conferences realigned by region

Screen_Shot_2014-08-19_at_2.43.38_PM.0.png

Conferences - Based on SB Nation's Conference Restructuring Idea
Our conference: PAC-12

ACC

[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}
2469.gif
{/td}
{td}
66580462014.gif
{/td}
{td}
74354442012.gif
{/td}
{td}
77759072006.gif
{/td}
{td}
udqt7nirahbtdehp0gn5pi0f6.gif
{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
uz5zw5f3gfhh8o9wbeco.gif
{/td}
{td}
7135.gif
{/td}
{td}
gabem67h4rb7golayyr7qsole.gif
{/td}
{td}
90361392007.gif
{/td}
{td}
77515392015.gif
{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

American
[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}
60961542015.gif
{/td}
{td}
x17r48dtcnhsyveh1iyf7rzqc.gif
{/td}
{td}
81927312011.gif
{/td}
{td}
88491222013.gif
{/td}
{td}
6g3sx3a2zxgt5z2vb10g.gif
{/td}
{td}
wrvfcu5gwma4v22cyof6.gif
{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
j9mxrf2bfzasqkq3by70.gif
{/td}
{td}
lhf2fxwjfmysj71nzmqw.gif
{/td}
{td}
2648.gif
{/td}
{td}
90726501980.gif
{/td}
{td}
88759612012.gif
{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Scheduling
8 conference games
2 games vs. preseason ranked out-of-conference opponents
2 games vs. non-ranked out-of-conference opponents
Non-FCS scheduling requests accepted

BCS Bowls

All bowls are given to At Large teams due to 8 slots for 12 even conferences not being fair. So, the Top 8 plays on New Year's Day.

Sliders
We'll be using Jarrod's Black slider set (10 QBA rather than the standard 5). These are difficult sliders but not quite as hard as the Nutopia Sliders. Practice in an offline OD or play now is strongly suggested.

Coaching
Due to XP bugs in online dynasties, use of XP & the coaching skill tree is prohibited. Use of the tree will result in a recruiting sanction of one player per XP used.

Advancing
This OD advances at least every 72 hours. We understand folks have other responsibilities. Please contact opponents within 24 hours of advancing to schedule games.

Rules
Play Sim - If you have to ask yourself "Is it sim?", it isn't.

Play Calling/On-Field Play
Please refrain from calling the same play over & over (i.e. 3 times in a row or more). Most teams have playbook of at least a dozen plays from various formations. Be creative. Don't use "glitch plays", "nano blitzes", etc.

Users may only manually adjust one player on defense. Defensive linemen may only be adjusted with the default DL audibles.

Users must rush at least three defenders at all times. Cover 9+ is prohibited.

Run commit & chew clock are prohibited.

No-huddle is prohibited when the clock is stopped.

4th Down Attempts
Only go for it on 4th down past your own 40 yard-line
Use at your own risk.

Special Teams
No line drive punts
No fake punts or field goals
Onside kicks can only be used when down in the 4th quarter

2 Point Attempts
Players can go for 2 at any time
Use at your own risk.

Score Caps
Vs. CPU: 70 unless CPU is within 14. Strictly enforced
Vs. User: If they can't stop it, keep going.
Kneeling vs. users is considered good sportsmanship but isn't required.

Disconnect Mid-Game/Excessive Lag
If a user disconnects, the players may decide if they want to restart, recreate the situation, or continue vs. the CPU. Players are strongly recommended to take a photo of your screen to document the score, time remaining, etc. and post for the rest of the OD to see. Commissioner is the tiebreaker if players cannot come to a decision regarding how to complete the game.

Players may request a restart due to excessive lag if both players agree. Requests for restarts must be before the end of the 1st quarter.

Recruiting
Teams can sign all 25 scholarships unless they are under sanctions.

Rules Changes
Rules changes must be put up to a vote after a suggestion & motion is given. Rules may only be changed in the offseason.

Enforcement
One scholarship per infraction of the above rules. Repeat offenders of major infranctions

Joining the OD
Platform: Xbox
Dynasty Name: Nutopia
Password:
babby

Please select a team in the PAC-12.

Available Teams:
  • Cal
  • Stanford
  • USC
  • UNLV
  • Nevada
  • San Jose State
  • Arizona
  • Arizona State
  • San Diego State

Last edited:

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
More conference tables coming. OS X El Capitan upgrade caught me in the middle of working on this.

LEGEND

Thinking of joining with ASU... Will know for sure by tomorrow evening.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Forgot to upload the conference spreadsheet to the cloud. Dammit, now I have to wait until I get home to update those tables.:emo:

MattRDZ

GT- MSTSK2SK7
It won't let me into the dynasty, it keeps telling me "The commissioner has made changes that require you to restart" so it boots me to the home screen and I click on it again and keep getting the same message. Anyone else ever had this issue?

Akecheta

played my game.

9min qtrs. allowed me to put up some crazy numbers vs Nevada. Almost 730 offense..

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
It won't let me into the dynasty, it keeps telling me "The commissioner has made changes that require you to restart" so it boots me to the home screen and I click on it again and keep getting the same message. Anyone else ever had this issue?

That's weird.

MattRDZ

GT- MSTSK2SK7
There were 3 games and a bye for the 4 teams, all the games are done but not sure if everyone finished up recruiting for the week

Akecheta

After the debacle that was my loss to LSU in the powerhouse OD, I looked back over Gus Malzahn's book. His offense is so simple, I was able to run all over Oregon out of one formation.
I have to be able to throw.... if I'm only allowed to run I wont play.

MattRDZ

GT- MSTSK2SK7
I think I'm the only one left, I'm on nights right now but I'll have Fresno ready to advance by 11a tomorrow :thumbsup:

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Hawaii defeats Nevada 33-21.

So we're three games in, and 9 minutes is definitely too long. All those in favor of 7 minutes say "iiiiiiiii".