• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

RIP WBL

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Guess I'm going to have to be the one to say it but this league is dead. It was a good run but not even @doh putting on his CROOTIN' SHOEZ could save this place so it's time I bid adieu for us all since no one else wants to be the one to SHOOT OUT THE LIGHTS and say it's over with. Great meeting some of you in real life but this Dying Vine needs to be put out of its misery.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
We brought in one guy but lost others at the same time. I'm thinking one or two more seasons & then it's time to let it go.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
All that has to be done is more recruiting. For some reason they recruited one person and then stopped.
I have tried CROOTIN'... I need a whole STAFF and some other people to help me out.

If we each can get 1 person to join, then we'd have a FULL league!

doh

You want to join?

I can set you up with an NIL (use my 2nd key).

CROOTS CLICK

john_buffalo

Came, saw, conquered, left. Enjoyed it. Bye.
Seems like my rebuilding Buffalo and its organization may have been in vain.
Sorry to see.

doh

BREAKING NEWS

I just pot a PM from another potential 5-star....

COLUMN CUMMING

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Tony with his dramatic superlatives....

I can carry on at a push, but haven't been engaged because I have a shit team and very few prospects in a league that's really more or less as you were from two or three years of my playing.

I have always said in order to retain interest, like absolutely anything in life, there needs to be re-invention of some sort. From my perspective, collective interest in this league has always piqued when there has been some kind of change (and then dissipated when people realise it's the same old).

I would be very happy to see some kind of reboot. I think that's the way you attract other people and gain more interest. The league really has passed it's sell by date. I can also understand that this takes some kind of effort that no-one has time for.

NML

lemme know if i need to start a NEW LEAGUE THREAD where we get a full roster of owners but y’all decide to just take one of them and let the burnt cookies carry some momentum for one season

rinse and repeat

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
lemme know if i need to start a NEW LEAGUE THREAD where we get a full roster of owners but y’all decide to just take one of them and let the burnt cookies carry some momentum for one season

rinse and repeat

Lemme know when you actually do the work to start said league. I always said I’d join, but you always stop short of money mouth

NML

You forget the part where existing owners get annoyed with your posts and don’t want to join your league.

if no one cares about a league, does it really have owners?

Lemme know when you actually do the work to start said league. I always said I’d join, but you always stop short of money mouth

lol you say this every time and yet every time i mentioned all the sims i did to test financials and development, plus i put on my croot shoes and had a full owners list. i even typed up a manifesto!

the earlier post was just a joke because i don’t have the capacity to do the testing now, but always funny to see this play out exactly as i expected

Last edited:
This forum:

tenor.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Third most used subforum behind pro sports (lol) and off topic. Also responsible for the only two (soon to be three!) new members in the past decade. You’ll thank us when you and @kella cash out to buy purebred poodles or whatever it is you’re into

purebred Labs

I'm also thinking real hard about a Mastiff.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Isn't OOTP the 3rd most used subforum simply because Karl puts up the league announcements? Not sure it would have any activity at all without that.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
You forget the part where existing owners get annoyed with your posts and don’t want to join your league.

For a minute I thought he was responding to Branch Covidians Shook Ones Pt III hayvis but it turns out one of the only two dipshits I have ignored on this dying vine decided to show up and shit out a turd. This league and this forum need to be Dennis Gilley (David Caruso) in this scene but ain't nobody got the panache or swagger to be Frank White (Christopher Walken):