• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Season 6 Conference Layout

Do you want 2 divisions?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
We'll probably move to The American, which is a step up but not too drastic. We can discuss moving to the Big 12 or SEC down the road.

I'll probably do this for divisions:

East

NIU (@TXHusker05)
ECU(@Walter323)
Troy (@RamesuThe1)
Marshall
Cincy
Temple

West

UTEP (@NavyHog)
ULL (@Flanntastic)
ULM(@LEGEND)
Arkansas State (bruin228)
Houston
Tulsa

There would be locked opponents for everyone so you'd get a minimum of 3 user games a year. Or we can do a 10 team league so we can play all of each other but have no CCG. Let me know.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
If we could add one more guy I think divisions would be nice to have. At 7, ehhhh.

RamesuThe1

I'm in favor of round robin and no ccg. I think we all enjoy user v user games more and I'm willing to sacrifice the ccg to make that happen

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Sounds good to me. Don't forget that conference alignment resets if you leave the dynasty before advancing so make sure it is the last thing you do before you advance.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Sounds good to me. Don't forget that conference alignment resets if you leave the dynasty before advancing so make sure it is the last thing you do before you advance.

Thanks for me letting know, I didn't know that. That sucks, considering I fixed like every other conference too

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Thanks for me letting know, I didn't know that. That sucks, considering I fixed like every other conference too

Yep it is pretty ridiculous. It doesn't save if you do it and leave the dynasty. Even if you don't turn your system off, if you just leave, it'll reset. Once it is ready to advance, go through and do all the changes and then advance immediately after without leaving the OD.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Schedule requests:

Penn State
Oregon
Texas

No byes the first 6 weeks if you can make it that way.