• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SEC B Ball

gilstein21

It was nice in 1999 when Auburn played something that resembled basketball. Now they run a chaos offense, which consists of no one knowing what the hell is going on. The best defense against it is not to try to stop it; just let it runs it's own course.

Mr. Tennessee

That Crazy Linux Guy
Utopia Moderator
Sad about Pearl to Auburn. Guess I should of been an Auburn fan growing up as they kept stealing all the good days from me.

gilstein21

Excited about that hire. The program sucks, and I don't expect a national championship, but we should make it to the tournament soon. Not sure how long it will take to get a roster that can play together.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

ESPN.com countdown of basketball's Top 50 coaches places Billy D at the top

Billy Donovan is the No. 1 college basketball coach in the country, according to an ESPN panel of 45 experts spanning the field.

ESPN.com began counting down the nation’s Top 50 coaches in May, a list that began with a tie for the No. 50 spot between St. Mary’s Randy Bennett and Baylor’s Scott Drew.

Some names along the way: Georgetown’s John Thompson III (46), Texas Tech’s Tubby Smith (39), Oklahoma’s Lon Kruger (31), Ohio State’s Thad Matta (20), Villanova’s Jay Wright (19), North Carolina’s Roy Williams (16) and VCU’s Shaka Smart (13).

In the last two weeks: Syracuse’s Jim Boeheim (12), Arizona’s Sean Miller (11), Connecticut’s Kevin Ollie (10), Michigan’s Jon Beilein (9), Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan (8) and Kansas’s Bill Self (6).

And in the last five days: Louisville’s Rick Pitino (5), Duke’s Mike Krzyzewski (4), Michigan State’s Tom Izzo (3) and Kentucky’s John Calipari (2).

No. 1 was released Thursday.

BamaRedwingsFan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Coach Grant was fired today by Alabama. I hate to see him go, but it was never meant to be. Maybe we can get someone from the Coach K coaching tree to get our program back on track.

tab10

Ray fired at msu, rumor mill pointing at howland as the next guy. We'll see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
There is a general ncaa thread where all preseason talk is handled.
I probably asked already but when does the season begin for basketball? Last two minutes of the ship of notable? 2nd half of the ship? Final Four?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk