• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

something taco related

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Buh bye Miami. Done in by two blowouts to an instate rival. Ouch.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Who knows. Depressing and disappointing.

good bye les tigres. Only good you leaving us more chances at tickets for tonight

Last edited:

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Bye horny toads. Vandy too good right now.

and Saturday night bonus beisbol means moar plotty consuming beers

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Vandy Virginia tonight and the winds blowing out. 99-98 vandy

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Plotty

Tath Meacher
And Fulmer closes the book on game one with a fricking amazeballs performance.

This is thread can sleep now I think.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
2016 season is here.

Who has CWS Season Tickets? This mother fuker! Could Nebraska have a team there?

No.

fsuprime

John Sansone senior from PA moved from 2nd to 3rd base this year and is having great season, just had a huge hit vs #4 Louisville to put the Noles up for good in game one.

@RJAFan6 pa baseball woop

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
LSU's doing that thing again where they host a regional and pitifully drop two elimination games to a team from Houston.

RJAFan6

@BearDownUofA Any chance you're in Omaha? My cousin is JJ Matijevic. I was able to drive down to Miss. St. to see him play but unfortunately don't think I'll be able to make it to Omaha. Incredible run they are on.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Shit, what a year. Picked to finish 9th in the Pac-12 and one two-out bottom of the 9th base hit away from winning it all. That's a hell of a ride. It's disappointing that we'll probably face the same problem that we did after the 2012 championship with a talent exodus, so I hope that Jay Johnson's recruiting is up to snuff. He's proven himself in-game this year. I'm excited for the future of the program.

Congrats to CCU.

fsuprime

best of both worlds, martin won enough at end of season to make breaking record doable next year, ACC tourny title, and we can still break his 40 win streak tomorrow so he can definitely be 'retired' next season

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Michigan was beating UNC in the elimination game until UNC "sent" their rehab doge, Remington, out on to the field to stop Michigan's momentum and start a UNC rally. Fuck UNC. @Wolfman21

Wolfman21

NC State goes with freshman starter, who only went 2 innings in his last start, against one of the best offenses in the SEC starting 7 lefties instead of their upperclassman left hander who is their #2 starter.

4 batters in, bases are loaded with 2 walks and only 1 out. Coulda never guessed it

Wolfman21

he pulls him for the next batter and our top LHP reliever comes in and gets two fly outs. Bottom of first the first two batters for us go back to back jacks and we lead 2-1 in the bottom of the 2nd.

Wolfman21

LHP reliever goes 7 2/3 of 1 run ball and Pack wins 5-4. Now just has to win 1 of 2 to advance to play Louisville in Supers with their #1 and #2 starters available. Can't believe we are 2-0 with our starters completing 2/3 of an inning so far in the entire regional