• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

something taco related

Plotty

Tath Meacher
CWS. Bart Scott. The chase is on.

If Nebraska is there forget getting tickets. But April 12 CWS reserved tix go on sale....

fsuprime

Fsu round eye ball is over. Thank god.

Fsu playing a killer schedule this year and most of it is on internet tv. Jameis Winston has won the job as closer. Ben Deluzio is our new hotshot freshman. The weekend starters could all go friday night. Very exciting.

fsuprime

FSU opens it up aganst Niagra today at 3pacific/6est on ESPN3. Not to many cream puffs on the schedule so FSU better get what they need out of the few they have.

Carolina Blue

The Heels open up against College of Charleston today. The series was supposed to be play in Chapel Hill, but the weather forced the games to be moved to Charleston. It's finally here.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Huskers get two of three over weekend, beating Gonzaga and Pacific. Then were bludgeoned by Oregon State. Playing the Zags again today.

fsuprime

Fsu wins 10-4 today, goes for the sweep over uga tomorrow at 1pm.

Gage west has a v for vendetta mustachio lol

Jameis intro song from the pen is prince of belair

fsuprime

Series finale against uga cancelled due to weather. Next up for the noles is an exhibition vs the yankees

fsuprime

1 - 1 in the FSU MiaMi series. miami's Ace was a beast friday night...FSU got after Miamis 2nd starter. Rubber game tomorrow. I love college baseball

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Series finale against uga cancelled due to weather. Next up for the noles is an exhibition vs the yankees

How did they fare? Please tell me Jeter took a line drive off his fucking melon.

Also, Nebraska being bashed in by the fucking Citadel. Rly? :angry::crying2:

fsuprime

It was 8-3 I think. Winston didnt pitch but the whole team really had a blast.

Fsu won 13-6 over miami using a 7 run 6th inning to breaj a 6-6 tie.

Fsu takes the series 2-1. This will not count towards the acc standings.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
And of course right after I say that, Arizona responds by kicking the shit out of the national runners-up. Cats are currently up 8-1 on Mississippi St.

fsuprime

Mike Compton pitched a complete game in a 7-0 win over Maryland for FSU (12-2, 2-1). He had a career-high 10 strikeouts and allowed 2 hits.

fsuprime

No. 2 FSU (16-2, 4-1 ACC) clinched its series against No. 5 NC State (14-4, 3-2) with an 8-2 win to start Saturday's doubleheader.

Noles up 4-1 so far in bottom of 2nd goin for the sweep

Carolina Blue

Carolina is in a major slide right now. Two weeks ago, the Heels were sitting at 14-5 after a series victory at Maryland. We are now 15-12 after a series loss to GT and being swept by Duke. Terrible defense and no offense are to be blamed. This young squad better figure it out before Miami, Florida State, and Virginia, or things could get really ugly.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Huskers sucked it up vs UNLV. Cannot afford shit performances like that and expect to make the dance.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Mediocre at best. Talent is there but don't think enough big power out of conference games buy hem in.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Arizona won on a walk-off today to take the series over UCLA. It's the first time Arizona's won a conference series against UCLA since 2005.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
OU won a "non-conference" game against OSU in Stillwater in 18 innings tonight, 12-9. The game lasted 6 hours, 18 minutes.

RJAFan6

@BearDownUofA My cousin is going to Arizona to play ball as a corner infielder. Big bat, defense needs a little work though. Just figured id offer it up. Always think its interesting to see a kid from PA going to Arizona on scholarship.

Carolina Blue

Heels get a big win against UVA yesterday to avoid the sweep. A loss would have dropped the Heels to 3 games under .500 in conference play with 9 conference games left.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Could the B1G get THREE teams in? Definitely possible.

This weekend will go a long ways to telling that story. Nebraska has to win at least two I'd think to possibly host opening round. A deep run in the conference tourney would be good, too. Might check out one of those games next weekend in Omaha (tourney is at TD Ameritrade).

with a favorable draw, they might make the whole fucking thing. If that happens then forget using my ga tickets & praise the lord I have five sets of regular seats.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
B1G tourney next weekend in Omaha. Entire tournament tix just $55, cheap as hell for as many as 14 games. Looking like good weather too. But work has me handcuffed until 2p next Friday then freedom including Memorial Day. Going to try to at least make the final.

Carolina Blue

Carolina let game one slip against #4 Miami last night, losing 6-5 in 16 innings. The Heels took the lead 5-4 in the top of the 16th, only to let Miami come back to plate 2 in the bottom of the inning. Carolina responded well in game 2, winning 11-2.

Huge, huge, huge rubber match today at noon. A win ensures a top-6 finish for Carolina in the ACC (top 6 get automatic berths in the ACC tourney, while 7-10 play a play-in game).

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Bought two tix to B1G tourney final next Sunday. Huskers better be there or at least Indiana. If Iowa gets there I might hurl.

RJAFan6

Doesnt make sense to. I mean he just pitched 5 innings four days ago, that more than enough rest for a guy like him whose arm is more than developed. I can see if it is a team who is more built for tournament runs, but from what i understand NC State wasnt that great this year so shouldnt you want to take it one game at a time?

Carolina Blue

NC State was 13-17 in the ACC going into yesterday's game. No way they were making the NCAA Tournament without winning the ACC Tournament, and you can't win the conference tourney without winning the play-in game. No idea what they were thinking.

fsuprime

looks like we will throw Billy Strode vs UNC. he has been our emergency 3rd starter due to injuries :/