• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

something taco related

Wolfman21

welp, starter has walked 4 guys in the last two innings, and walked the bases loaded with 1 out and our coach leaves him in. A double scores two and its now 2-2 in the 4th with runners on 2nd and 3rd and one out

Wolfman21

yep, kentucky took a 4-2 lead in top of 4th in that crazy inning i posted about.

State scored 2 in bottom of 4th to tie it and just posted one more in bottom of 5th to go up 5-4.

Just 12 more outs with no runs to score....lol

Wolfman21

9 more outs needed. No way in shit we hold this lineup scoreless for 3 more innings. Need to pour some more runs on

Wolfman21

Welp, gave up 3 runs in top of 7th as Avent lets another pitcher go way too fucking long and an error extends the inning, AGAIN. 7-5 Kentucky as we go to bottom of 7th. Two fucking innings where Avent leaves the pitcher in way too fucking long are gonna cost them the game. Sucks, but typical Avent.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Wow, intense game 1 of the Baton Rouge Super Regional. LSU came back from down 3-0 in the bottom 8th to win 4-3.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Any of you fockers coming to Omaha? Not making the volume of games because of babby. But still Bart Scott for CWS.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Welp, Oregon State is taking us to the woodshed now. That's about 7 runs due to inexplicable errors so far.

Brick

classic canzano narrative shitpiece on random person in the stadium. how many times he gon use this formula?

@sayo @kella

"The bus driver likes this Beavers team. And he said, "Not just because they butter my bread while here." He actually likes them. It's why he pulled on an Oregon State T-shirt and baseball cap and sat in the dugout cheering for them. He even spent a couple of minutes before the game chatting with OSU lead-off hitter Steven Kwan."
32e50c15a5ea7356ea38ba60759d2816.jpg

Wolfman21

State with a big win last night, 4-0 on the road at clemson. Throwing their ace today in hopes of a series victory.

Brick

Nah, he gonna get a Tom Rinaldi fluff-piece to save his career.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lol Heimlich got rocked today

I almost feel bad for this dude. I never sexually assaulted anyone, but a lot of my "crimes" from age 15 don't bode well for being respected as an adult. I once had a livejournal and an avatar photo that was me in a yellow polo holding an airsoft pistol taken from a webacm

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I almost feel bad for this dude. I never sexually assaulted anyone, but a lot of my "crimes" from age 15 don't bode well for being respected as an adult. I once had a livejournal and an avatar photo that was me in a yellow polo holding an airsoft pistol taken from a webacm
Slightly different than touching a 4-6 year olds genitals multiple times but ok

Brick

Go to Canzano Twitter and you will start rooting for the diddler.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Gun to my head I'd opt out of this raw deal before reading Clownzano Twitter

Plotty

Tath Meacher
CWs 2019. God is great,beer is good, and Erstad still chokes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk