• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Tennis Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
This one shaping up to be one for the ages. Two tiebreak wins for Thiem and now Rafa takes set 3. 5 hours incoming???

Zverev probably chokes to either of these two either way no matter how long they play.

Btw, Halep dominant again today.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Thiem with a litany of unforced errors while serving out the match, possibly another tiebreak coming

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Muguruza is solid and a former #1 hersself, but given Haleps quick game yesterday and the short turn around she's gotta be the favorite. Shades of her RG and Wimby runs.

Really wouldn't mind any of the 4 taking the title. Kenin is USA USA USA, cant hate on Barty winning at home, Muguruza is a nice story, and then HALEP

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
ICE in her veins! Down 6 4 in the tiebreak and runs off 4 in a row to take set one in a hostile environment. Can she finish it, HERMANOS??

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
ICE in her veins! Down 6 4 in the tiebreak and runs off 4 in a row to take set one in a hostile environment. Can she finish it, HERMANOS??

eee.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Great tennis so far today but both matches wearing the same colors is killing me

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
These tiebreakers killing the favorites the past two days bros

Should be a close match in the final

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Goodness. Muguru (my nickname for the Spaniard)
was awesome.

About a close as a final we can ask for???
Same scoreline in each of the semis. Favorite loses tiebreak set 1 and goes up 5 4 and gets broken to lose. About as close as any.

My guru has the pedigree but I like Kenins chances

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I just want Fed to win one more Slam before retirement but I don't think he'll ever beat Djokovic (or Nadal on clay) again at this point. Probably will have to get lucky to get another.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Guru defense too strong. If shes back to this type of form, WTA gotta watch out.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
What a run. Dare I say Kenin vs. Andreescu might become the next great rivalry, USA vs. Canada??

The mental fortitude is insane. Down 40 0 and holds to go up 3 2.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
What a run. Dare I say Kenin vs. Andreescu might become the next great rivalry, USA vs. Canada??

The mental fortitude is insane. Down 40 0 and holds to go up 3 2.

I think we need to see them win a few more slams each before saying that. Women's players are notoriously inconsistent. Could win 1 major and then never really compete for one again. (Ostapenko, Stephens, Muguruza until this tournament)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think we need to see them win a few more slams each before saying that. Women's players are notoriously inconsistent. Could win 1 major and then never really compete for one again. (Ostapenko, Stephens, Muguruza until this tournament)
Yeah true, realistically next majors will be 3 more NO NAMES

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Close like USO, but no cigar. Thiem theoretically has a better shot on Clay, but...

bruin

PLISKOVA AND RISKE BOTH WENT DOWN ON WEDNESDAY.

SCOTT & ANISIMOVA CURRENTLY IN A SHOWDOWN..

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Djokovic is extremely unlikeable so good riddance lol

Medvedev and Thiem are the ones who deserve it most but im cheering for Tiafoe, Shapovalov and Auger-Aliassime because NORTH AMERICA BEST CONTINENT

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Tiafoe has improved so much. Definitely see a slam in his future.

Problem is he's extremely inconsistent. He was up to top 30 last year and then slumped all the way to 80 before this run. Even set to set he can go from champ to chump.

If he ever puts it all together he'll be pretty damn good tho