• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Tennis Thread

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Leylah Fernandez is insane. She was getting blown off the court at the beginning of the match but she just returns everything and tires the opponent out and now is up a break in the 3rd lol.

Also she's like the same height as @Yankee151 so its even more impressive

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Laver Cup is in Boston this year so I got a ticket for the day session tomorrow.

My office is right next to TD Garden and the crowd going in is a hilarious mix of Wall Street bros, people who look like they walked off the set of crazy rich Asians, and Europeans decked out in Uniqlo or Lacoste

adchester

A-1 From Day 1

Amped to watch TITTYPAS-KYRGIOS, I hope good Nick shows up today.

Also as an aside, TD Garden doesn't have a single water fountain in the entire arena and charges $5 for a bottle of Dasani. Most Boston shit ever, greedy motherfuckers :laughing:

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Aussie Border Patrol sounds like keystone cops in these transcripts lol

tztm0w4gnub81.png

bruin

Picks my HERMANOS?

M/ Zverev

W/ Barty

Pulling with my heart for Swiatek and Sabalenka

The big homie Tiafoe make a run????!

bruin

Halep :crying:@Yankee151

Three Americans in the final 8…can Keys keep it going tonight bros?!?

Thrilled for Swiatek too!

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Kyrgios is probably gonna start strong before losing his composure after going down one break and then tank the rest of the match, as is tradition when he plays the Big 3

vertigho

definite maybe
Kyrgios is a character. I'm sure this is legitimately irritating to play against but it's entertaining to watch and he def got in Tsitsipas' head.