• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The 130th Annual WBL Winter Meetings in Paris, TEX-- umm, wait... TIJUANA, MEXICO!!!

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Looks pretty good at a glance, I won’t be able to dig in until tonight.

I guess the thing that remains to be seen is how the future guys improve. At fist glance the 90/91 classes looked much weaker than what I posted from the test- hopefully that's because they develop as they get older.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
So if we did WBC.... We could have 16 countries (that's how many owners we have, right?) and owners can opt out.

If owners want their country (i.e. Lando with Swedes), they get it. The rest are drafted.

I am curious how guys with second nationalities work.

ALSO -- we could use draft pool guys too? Shirtoff.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yeah we are talking next year... Would take a bit to figure out who takes which countries and where to put it.

Theoretically, during FA would be the best time to try it. We are simming every 3rd day and there's nothing going on strategy wise with your team.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Not sure I'll have time before patrolling the skies over Novorossiysk. Sim might be pretty late tonight.

giphy.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Do I even have enough African players in the league.
Burkina Faso was probably added to the pool recently, so just wait 5 years. I also just signed a good Ghananian IFA and Ivory Coast has always been solid. That's of course not including Egypt and South Africa.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
In the sense that sometimes owners want you to sign hometown players, sure. Otherwise I don't think so. In my time as Omissioner I added random countries all the time hence the random Romanian guys among others

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
On behalf of the WBL Winter Meetings Association, we would like to thank you for attending the 129th Always Annual WBL Winter Meetings! Checkout will be at 10am. Please travel safe, and don't forget to export!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
He’s new to pro ball and isn’t fully developed yet. I’ve never gone straight to WBL, but considered it this time. As soon as he’s rocking in AAA he’ll be up if we’re contending.