• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The 130th Annual WBL Winter Meetings in Paris, TEX-- umm, wait... TIJUANA, MEXICO!!!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Never knew it existed. Is it in the drop down for injury severity? Or is it outright nixed?

It's in strategy. The injury system was so broken in 20 that you had to set most starters to bench if severity minimal. The manager would just keep people playing dtd through a half week of sim or something when you could do nothing about it. I think it's only disappeared because it's ST. Should come back in regular season. I think the bench if fatigued % slightly reduces the need for it.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'd like to see a 2-way duel, where everyone has to put forward a roster of 9 for a knockout tourney. Subs for injuries only (or not).

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'd like to see a 2-way duel, where everyone has to put forward a roster of 9 for a knockout tourney. Subs for injuries only (or not).
Semi (not really) related though:

Would anyone be interested a WBC sim? We could each take a country and just do it all in 1-2 sims. Could even do it concurrent with ST.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
My 14th trade since the last Trade Deadline... (sorry Karl)

jack-mckeon-marlins.jpg