• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

CJ_24

Basketball could use the self-policing that hockey players have. The hockey players don't take no bullshit; it keeps the game cleaner

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
By my ount Florida did not score a goal of import that was not

1. total junk scrum in front of net
  2. off of a critical and unforced error by the Caps
  3. or both
since...game 4

They need to get a lot faster. I love Ovi but he is not a 5on5 player at this point.

Oh it's worse than this. Panthers didn't score a PPG against the Caps at all. They were like 0 for 19. And they won the series!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Please based western conference do not constantly shoot yourself in the foot against the Lightning in the finals

I'm not surprised. He's been at this a long time and I'm not sure he's going to be the guy that gets more out of that team going forward. New blood makes sense.

Lol I'm not sure what Dallas will do. The Islanders bucked that trend though. I'm sure the BUMS will hire a retread, but maybe they'll surprise me. No idea who Vegas thinks they'll get.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Sports fan fucking suck. Evander Kane has proved he's a trash human like 50 times over but one press conference means we should pay him millions of dollars lol

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I haven’t seen his name mentioned. So, likely toxic.
Saw this on wikipedia
"According to a formal NHL statement, Bettman, the Panthers, and Quenneville mutually agreed that "it was no longer appropriate" for Quenneville to stay on. Bettman also announced that Quenneville will have to meet with him before he is allowed to work in the NHL again. "

With this group, I don't think it matters who the Flyers hire. I'd rather bring up Ian Laperriere from Lehigh Valley then go with Rick "one playoff appearance in 6 years*) Tocchet

*. COVID 24 team playoff season

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Aho!

rick-and-morty-my-man.gif