• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
FUN first in Edmonton. Boston is such a complete team. Oilers need a reel #1 D-man more than anything. Then a scoring depth forward. Then another defender who can at least avoid passing it to the other team frequently.

I imagine he gets flipped to a contender that needs a better backup, but if not, I'd probably retire tomorrow (if I were him).

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Oilers still need a good middle 6 forward (or two, depending on the long-term health of Kane, Holloway and Yamamoto), preferably with lots of playoff experience and I think they have a couple of million in space and a few decent contracts. Not sure who is out there but word is Edmonton isn't done.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
After they traded for Bertuzzi and only gave up a couple of picks, and then they extended PASTA for the rest of his career. Boston trying to obliterate every team record this year, I guess

Last edited:
That's a tad bit embarrassing, but I can't blame the New Yorkers for their wise financial decisions. I'm sure going to Philly and attending the game probably costs a third or less compared to going to MSG.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
That's a tad bit embarrassing, but I can't blame the New Yorkers for their wise financial decisions. I'm sure going to Philly and attending the game probably costs a third or less compared to going to MSG.
I went to the Flyers-Rangers game in April last year. Got seats in row 7 right behind the benches for like $180 each after fees. I’m sure they are even less now, especially some of these bum ass bum games