• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

Wolfman21

tenor.gif

Well it's been (not) fun. Who's getting moved before next week? I can't remember who's a UFA.
No one worth a damn is a UFA, and it's obvious now that the Flyers aren't buyers either. Fuck these BUMS in their front office too.

Can't catch Boston when you're busy blowing leads against the toothless Sabres.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

PK Subban always gonna have a place in ma'heart and can do no wrong to me, to me. Dude sent one of our cats an autographed puck because his Fathead (during his tenure with the Habs) had to be next to her food bowl for her to eat. Anyone else want him to get a ring before he hangs them up?

Patrick Marleau's corpse just passed Mr. Hockey for total games played. Obviously it's a great accomplishment, all kidding aside. I saw him score a natural hat trick in a 4-goal game in Denver a few years ago. He was quite a player.

Sharks look like dog doo doo though.

Wolfman21

so glad Tom Wilson is still in the league endangering the livelihood of other players night in and night out. He is the first, and only, player i've ever looked at and said i'd wish he would get a career ending injury. Fuck that piece of shit

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Tom Wilson is going to hit the wrong guy at the wrong time and get his ass beat down. If I'm the linesman, I let the beating happen.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
so glad Tom Wilson is still in the league endangering the livelihood of other players night in and night out. He is the first, and only, player i've ever looked at and said i'd wish he would get a career ending injury. Fuck that piece of shit

Did you not watch hockey when James “Real Deal” Neal was head hunting in the black and gold?

Tom Wilson is going to hit the wrong guy at the wrong time and get his ass beat down. If I'm the linesman, I let the beating happen.

It’s too bad the Russians are so soft because it would make my life to see Malkin finally break bad and just pound Wilson into dust. Malkin a dirty player, sure, but Wilson is absolutely scum. Really too bad the linesmen are afraid of letting these guys get out of control because I’d love to see an absolute thrashing of shithead Wilson.

Wilson fined $5k. No Wheel of Justice. Fuck you, Bettman.

Bettman has been in charge when there have been three work stoppages and an entire season lost. Guy sucks and should have been sent to the Hartford House of Hell years ago but he’s going nowhere and fucking the players like usual.

Wolfman21

Upon being promoted Parros said, "What uniquely positions me for the job is that I played the game as physically as anybody and I never once was fined or suspended."

Lol...head of player safety basically saying he was uniquely qualified because he was a goon but never got fined for it...what a choad

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
People are puffing Wilson up because there's nobody left. He wouldn't rank in the top 50 goons if he played even as far back as 2003 lol. It only helps that he's a player that 31 other teams would sign in a heartbeat if they could because he's also good.

Panarin is a twink and jumped on his back. Bigger, stronger people win those situations.

ElmoShrug.gif

People are puffing Wilson up because there's nobody left. He wouldn't rank in the top 50 goons if he played even as far back as 2003 lol. It only helps that he's a player that 31 other teams would sign in a heartbeat if they could because he's also good.

Panarin is a twink and jumped on his back. Bigger, stronger people win those situations.

ElmoShrug.gif
That's exactly the problem. He's not even that tough and if he played against someone like McSorley, he'd probably be dead by now. He's a punk that takes advantage of the fact that teams don't roster actual tough guys anymore. Someone needs to fuck him up though. I would not want him on my team though. I felt the same when the Flyers signed Pronger back in the day...eww.

NHL radio alluded to a goon they have at Hartford who may be getting a call. I would not even be shy about it. I'd issue a press release and indicate that he's expected to play a major role tomorrow. :djscripclub:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
brendan smith lol

therewasanattempt.png

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations