• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I got the caps ML. They've had a few days off and Sharks stink.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Kings have been dogshit lately so of course they're pwning the Oilers. This is the Edmonton I expected to see before the season. Tippett is kind of a dumbass.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
First time Edmonton has lost back to back games all year, which is good. They didn't look like they belonged on the ice in either one, though, which is bad.

Thank God. This was fucking embarrassing. Michel Therrien was also fired.

Robin Lehner is vindicated! :kekleo:

The NHL radio guys are all speculating about Rick Tocchet. That's much more exciting than Mike Yeo, who is the interim coach for now.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
There has to be some ex-Flyer out there who is still willing to suck Bobby Clarke’s cock for a job.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Zegras is ridiculous

Too bad he's a duck

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Wild will likely poop on the Oilers tonight as Edmonton continues to slide down to where they probably should be, but this is great.

Lol Oilers

Wild are a HARD WORK WORK GRINDSET team though. McDavid or Draisaitl will drop a hasty before this game is over I'm sure

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
RIP Arizona Coyotes. Hello Houston Aeros

Aeros2.png

They we're saying on NHL Radio this morning that Edmonton should acquire Anton Khudobin from Dallas, now that he's cleared waivers. Dallas could probably agree to pick up some of his salary to lessen the cap hit.

And yeah, they did nothing with that bottom 6. Woof.

Meanwhile I'm over here excited because the Flyers are only 5 points out of the right to get demolished in the first round!

Last edited: