• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
John Klingberg to Anaheim for one year at $7 million. I guess Kadri is the last unsigned big name. Bet he ends back up in Colorado.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Kadri to the Flames.

EDIT: Looks like 7 years, $7 million AAV. And he'll be 32 when this contract kicks in.

Last edited:

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Preseason starts in less than two weeks! Gonna guess at the final standings and probably be totally wrong:

Pacific: L.A., Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Las Vegas, Anaheim, Seattle, San Jose
Central: Colorado, St. Louis, Nashville, Minnesota, Winnipeg, Dallas, Arizona, Chicago
Metro: Carolina, NYR, Pittsburgh, Washington, Columbus, NYI, New Jersey, Philadelphia
Atlantic: Florida, Toronto, Tampa Bay, Ottawa, Boston, Montreal, Detroit, Buffalo

I have no idea what the Atlantic division will look like. I feel like Tampa will be better than third because I just don't know that I feel great about the rest of that group. I guess Toronto will be good, but who knows what Boston, Florida, or anyone else will do.

I guess I'm (masochisticly) interested in the shit show in Philly, only because it's already looking awful. Tortorella is acting like a dick, and the season is still a month away. HARD NOSED.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Yeah, the Atlantic was probably the hardest to try and predict, not that any of them were easy. Just hoping no one steamrolls through the playoffs this year and we get some drama.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Yeah, but I kind of get it: the "Golden" Knights should prolly be golden. SMASHVILLE's home jersey is also a little eye-searing. Needs a blue shoulder yoke.