• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

USA National Soccer (M & W) Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Woof that penalty. Great save tho

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Dear Empower Field,

Start issuing eviction and event bans to a number of these savages supporting El Tri. And remind them...the Donald and the GOP are watching you.

Signed,

The Hachiko!

Snorky's Shame

Canada in January. Guessing that one will be at BC Place despite the fact the Canadians have tended to use Toronto for most of their WCQ.

Thinking Florida for the first game against Canada and Texas for the last one against Panama and obviously Columbus for Mexico. Probably out west for the two games in the January/February window. Honduras cannot be at a large stadium, guessing Portland or San Jose.

That March window, oof.

Last edited:

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Canada should schedule the US game in Edmonton. But Canada knows Edmonton can’t help the home team in the playoffs.

NML

i can’t believe in my 31st year on this earth, ussf still gets me with an “8:30” kickoff time

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
i can’t believe in my 31st year on this earth, ussf still gets me with an “8:30” kickoff time
You not staying up for El Salvador v Guatemala?!

NML

its really the most concacaf thing ever that a whole team had to WD from a tournament but guatemala was just hanging out and filled in on 24 hours notice

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yueill looked bad. This teenager that replaced him instantly made us better.

NML

that was the most usmnt gold cup performance ever. get an early goal and just coast to the end

better than mexico but just barely