• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Utopia Turkeys Boot Room (ps4) RIP pro clubs

mcnoles

Ready.

giphy.gif

Heisman06

I hear your trolls. Mic won't work unless I re-start PS4. 1 of my offsides was when Gator had 2 men and I made a run off his target man. I wasn't fatigued in the 68th minute, I got killed by a slide tackle.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That was fun. I was hammered and probably far less useful than I imagined.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The 3 man back line is actually plausible since they nerfed pace, too.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I move to ban utopia turkeys from using those horrible short chipped through ball things into the box. I'd rather someone shoot from 35 than do that.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This is awesome, reading some other resources and apparently Online Pro GKs have nearly unlimited stamina, so you can sprint around like a madman in drop in games and get all the running related achievements rather easily, which for some reason boost your keeper pace significantly, then you can have a 90 speed GK on your club team, lol. Could run out to challenge and then run back to catch a chipped shot.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It was so good to beat those idiot pubers in the last game.

They had 3 guys, I believe all rated 89.

Soonerfan09

After reading two pages ago and skipping the last page, I'm ready to go, and simultaneously ready to meet you'll all in person. Le'go.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I won't believe u ninjas til I see you online

NML

Okay reel srs talk

Are we ever playing again? I'm thinking of selling my ps4 since this is the only game I ever play and we don't even do that anymore lol

Thinking of getting a decent gaming laptop instead. Those arma guys play a lot

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I was just thinking about playing clubs earlier today. It seems futile though.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
We already have a guy for ARMA who falls asleep or says he's going to play and then doesn't or leaves to masturbate when it's "boring" in @Reel.

NML

That's the other with pro clerbs for me personally, is I just don't have the runs until 3am left in me anymore. Other than kella, the people who still play are late coasters.

Arma may be the same way but at least I can use the laptop for other games. My ps4 just sits there right now.

Schauwn

That's the other with pro clerbs for me personally, is I just don't have the runs until 3am left in me anymore. Other than kella, the people who still play are late coasters.

Arma may be the same way but at least I can use the laptop for other games. My ps4 just sits there right now.

Do you really need it to be a gaming laptop? Why not just get a desktop?

NML

With FIFA 16 and Destiny installed, $300 seems reasonable.

That's a big chunk of a new laptop, especially if I can get $50-$100 for my current one.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Those games are tied to ur PSN account, not the system itself.