• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread 2015

CJ_24

There are D1 games today? I was under the impression the season started next weekend :dunno:

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
There are D1 games today? I was under the impression the season started next weekend :dunno:

This is the Geico ESPN College Football Kickoff blah blah blah. I guess It's like the old Kickoff Classic they used to have at the Meadowlands or whatever. But it's the first game, and only game until Thursday.

It's a good matchup tho. 28-28, 1:40 left in the 3rd.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
NDSU's playcalling on the last drive was da worst.

When NDSU was receiving the kickoff with :02 left, wouldn't it be better to take a knee or call a fair catch to keep :02 on the clock but bring the offense on the field. I'd rather take my chances with my offense on the field than try to replicate the Stanford-Cal play.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
No one likes an ass when it's not funny and always abrasive. Don't be an ass.

Confused-Leach.gif

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
College football starting on Thursday? First time that college football has actually snuck up on me.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Yes, I'm going to attempt to stay up and watch it like a good trog does.

Likely won't end until 4:00 AM EST. I'll just sleep here at work on Friday.

-YTC

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Pretty exciting day with the U of M taking on the #2 team in the nation and U of M-Duluth taking on the #1 team in the nation! I doubt either team wins, but both should be close fairly competitive games.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Michigan - Utah should be a fun one tonight. I except that neither team will be ranked this year, but they're pretty comparable I'd say. Even though Michigan lost by 16 last year, they actually outgained Utah. Who knew that putting 10 men on the field on a punt and 4 turnover was a bad idea? Brady Hoke sure didn't. It should be good game.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
SC/UNC over 63
Okla St/CMU over 59
Mich/Utah under 46
Minnesota +16.5
TCU/Minn under 58
Duke -7
Ohio -7
UTSA/Ariz under 60.5
Colo/Hawaii o59.5
WKU -3
UNC Straight Up

-YTC

S

Sink

Took the day off tomorrow, going full trog with all these games.
Me too, although I just took the day off to have it off. As long as I'm not helping a friend raise the roof on his house tomorrow, I'll be staying up and watching a ton of football.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I'm going to watch. I need to watch any real football. My dad is trying to get me to come up for CSU-Savannah State game, and it's honestly tempting despite being a shit boring game, rather wait for Minnesota doe.

bruin

Michigan gonna be much improved. Coaching matters, obvs.

but they ain't winning in SLC.

Michigan prob up at half too. Close game.

Lightningwar

Administrator
good thing about Kannell being on radio is you don't have to see his face. @Brick

/en-fucking gage

NCStateFan_Celebrates_original.gif

The thing I find interesting about defining wins and losses are what teams do with them. After that game FSU went 34-2 with 3 ACC championships, 1 National Championship, and a playoff appearance while NCST went 14-17.

Lightningwar

Administrator
It is a funny gif. But it made me think about that game. How devastating a loss it was at the time. And how both programs went in completely different directions.

Brick

holy fuck shit totally forgot Kanell is on College Football Final now. :laughing:
who is the new black guy who has like a permanent smile on his face? hate him. has been doing most of the espnu previews.

watched the fox sports thing last night. wannstache, cowherd, colorado hair gel QB, and leinhart. LAWD