• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 12, Next advance Wednesday 10pm EST

Toctsx112311

It's all good Smith is just a freshman you guys will have to deal with him for three more years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akecheta

#2 Fresno St takes down #13 San Jose St in a game that was much closer than the score would have you believe. FS capitalized on a Pick 6 and a missed FG returned for a touchdown to make a one score game look like a blow out. If I can get the highlight videos to work again maybe I'll upload some. For some reason my YouTube won't work when I use it from mobile. Will try to transfer the videos to CPU then upload.

Toctsx112311

I got stomped by the cpu Texas team last night. Their Qb was picking me apart. He went for 21-24 I think with 300+ yards m 5 tds. Their defense shut me down on a ton of plays n my guys dropped more passes then I could count. Was rough when I was down 28-7 by the end of first half I score before the half ended with less then a min n they drove right down to score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk