• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13, Next advance Saturday 10pm EST

Akecheta

Fresno St gets beat down by Air Force, I bowed out at halftime down 27 when the first drive of the 2nd half I throw a pass 15 yards down field to a crossing guy and the flat linebacker intercepts it near the line of scrimmage. It was a serious of endless broken tackles by the AF quarterback that lead to near 200 yards rushing in the first half.

Congrats @NavyHog

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Fresno St gets beat down by Air Force, I bowed out at halftime down 27 when the first drive of the 2nd half I throw a pass 15 yards down field to a crossing guy and the flat linebacker intercepts it near the line of scrimmage. It was a serious of endless broken tackles by the AF quarterback that lead to near 200 yards rushing in the first half.

Congrats @NavyHog

GG @Akecheta

Just one of those nights. Please put yourself on auto. It froze up after the game was over

Akecheta

GG @Akecheta

Just one of those nights. Please put yourself on auto. It froze up after the game was over

Yup, I mean you should have beat me regardless being 13 points better on the overalls or whatever. Just sucked it went down that way. I was looking forward to a much better game.

bluejay13

@Toctsx112311 I should be home around 5pm EST and can play anytime after that but not too late since I know you live in Mountain or Pacific time off the top of my head

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Yup, I mean you should have beat me regardless being 13 points better on the overalls or whatever. Just sucked it went down that way. I was looking forward to a much better game.

I know what you meant. It was one of those games where my D was dominating and it wasn't because of great "usering". There were a couple plays where it looked like you had an opening and one of my CPU controlled players jumped through the whole and blew it up. Most games you don't see that big a of a difference between teams of 10+ OVR talent, but this game it was pretty apparent.

bluejay13

@bluejay13 I'm eastern time bro the top of ur head is wrong. But I don't know when I can play yet I work u till six so I'll let u know closer to that time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My new job I started this week has my head spinning! Tonight I'm gonna watch basketball so let's plan for tomorrow or Saturday

Toctsx112311

They might as well be. @bluejay13 can tell u how bad they are I mean it might have been a game if I competed any passes in the first three quarters. One but it was a bad pass that my hb made a play on.

bluejay13

They might as well be. @bluejay13 can tell u how bad they are I mean it might have been a game if I competed any passes in the first three quarters. One but it was a bad pass that my hb made a play on.

That's the most I've blitzed because I knew your starting QB was out. Your backups are awful!