• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

GR8 2 B FL G8R

REDZONE doing a recap on how many TDs they showed this season, 900 something

Then they say don't forget to download the Draft Kings App. BRO IT IS FUCKING WEEK 18. THE END OF IT. If I haven't downloaded the Draft KANGS app by now, it is not because I forgot and needed a reminder at 6 fucking 30 of Week 18.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah better review that 0 yard catch that has literally no bearing on the game. Incomplete clock stops. Complete clock stops. No yards gained or lost. 5 minute commercial break tho

Skeeter

Uber felon
Streaming on peacock for some reason. We can watch browns v Texans but nobody gets to see the best game of the weekend

CJ_24

Playoff predictions:
Wildcard
Houston Oilers over Cleveland
Buffalo over Pittsburgh
Kansas City over Miami

Green Bay over Dallas
Los Padford over Detroit
Philadelphia over Baker Bay

Division
Baltimore over Houston
Kansas City over Buffalo
San Fransisco over Green Bay
Philadelphia over Los Padford

Championship
Kansas City over Baltimore
Frisco over Philly

Frisco over Kansas City

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Puka Nacua breaks a rookie receiving record that has stood since 1960.

He broke the rookie record for receptions that was previously held by Jaylen Waddle in 2021.

But to me to me the more impressive record broken was the receiving yards by a rookie that has stood since 1960, previously held by the Houston Oilers' Bill Groman.

I have little doubt that Nacua's record will be broken again within the next decade or so, because of the prevalence of passing in the modern game, which is why a receiver, especially a rookie receiver in 1960 getting 1,473 yards (and doing it in only 14 games, as opposed to the 17 games the regular season has now) is to me the more impressive feat.