• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Wow he got fired. So much for a trade lol. My guess is they were forcing him to make staff changes and he said no. So now the Pats will get him for free.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Well there is some truth to it. They can't even talk to any current corches until after January 21 and Vrabel would have to agree to the trade, too, which he has no incentive to do so. "Yeah make team I'm going to shittier please." It is more complicated than just picking up the phone and swapping corches.

That said, I have zero faith in Adams or the new GM who put out the worst roster I have ever seen.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They won't. They just want someone who will play nice with the GM. They may get lucky and hire someone good by accident, though. It will be an offensive young guy like errybody else. Slowik, Dolphins OC etc.

evil1

Although there have been notable exceptions, I think that most coaches would outright refuse the trade scenario.

Team: "We're thinking of trading you"
Coach: "Nah, I'm good. You are going to have to let me coach here next year or fire me".
Team: "But trading you would get us an extra draft pick"
Coach: "And cause my new team to lose a draft pick. Like I said, I'm good. And I have a contract. Either let me coach or fire me."

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I think the only reason the trade rumor ever got started was because everyone saw Vrabel get honored in Foxboro earlier this year and the Pats appear to be done with Belichick. Vrabel seems like he wants to go there and it seems like Kraft wants him. But yeah, a trade was never realistic.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Bears retaining Eberflus, fired the entire offensive staff.

What a fucking joke. The offense sucked but also didn't throw away 4 games like the defense, who cares how high they were ranked.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Please draft SYSTEM QB!

Drake Maye possesses ideal NFL arm talent. He can hit just about any throw asked of him at the pro level with velocity and ball placement. He still puts the ball in harm's way with more turnovers than you'd like, but the magnitude of the good he can do as a passer far outweighs the bad.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Bears retaining Eberflus, fired the entire offensive staff.

What a fucking joke. The offense sucked but also didn't throw away 4 games like the defense, who cares how high they were ranked.
This mean they are gonna stick with Fields then? Surely they won't be sticking a lame duck coach with a rookie QB again right?

I don't hate it if they stick with Fields and trade out of the top pick. The first year Eberflus they pretty much tore down the roster to the studs, it is hard to hold that against him too much.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

giphy.gif

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
This mean they are gonna stick with Fields then? Surely they won't be sticking a lame duck coach with a rookie QB again right?

I don't hate it if they stick with Fields and trade out of the top pick. The first year Eberflus they pretty much tore down the roster to the studs, it is hard to hold that against him too much.
I don't think that they will be sticking with Fields. Rumor is the HC decision went over Poles' head.

My gut tells me that means two things. They shell out the ass for a competent OC, hire a DC to manage the D but Flus will call plays(top 10 unit despite some mind boggling losses).

They get what they can for Fields, hitch their wagon to Williams/best WR or OL available in 1st round, and if Eberflus shits the bed again the OC can step in as HC?

I get the offense was meh, but I don't think you can stick with Fields with a winning % of like .264 and ATL desperately needs a semi competent QB to put that talent on O together.

Eberflus obviously gets a pass on his shitty win % because he's a white head coach in THE SHIELD.

bruin

NFL I swear lol. You got Tennessee and Seattle firing two top 10 coaches (Carroll a future HOF’er) and you wonder why the league has gone to shit. The Shield don’t care tho. Peacock playoff game babby. These orgs will probably hire some needleneck geeks as their next HC’s.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
NFL I swear lol. You got Tennessee and Seattle firing two top 10 coaches (Carroll a future HOF’er) and you wonder why the league has gone to shit. The Shield don’t care tho. Peacock playoff game babby. These orgs will probably hire some needleneck geeks as their next HC’s.
I'd bet 92 of the top 100 shows last year in terms of viewers are NFL games so yeah, they don't give a shit

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
If David Tepper had 3 working brain cells, he’d call Vrabel or Carroll and offer them the job on the spot. Instead we’ll spend the next 2 seasons with some OC who can’t right the trash barge and be right back in the same spot again.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
If David Tepper had 3 working brain cells, he’d call Vrabel or Carroll and offer them the job on the spot. Instead we’ll spend the next 2 seasons with some OC who can’t right the trash barge and be right back in the same spot again.
Vrabel yeah m, Carrol is 72 though he doesn’t have many years left