• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown About...Rose Bowl #0

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Michigan State leads Eastern Michigan 49-0. Michigan State has outgained Eastern 320 yards to 1 yard.

Conclusion: Ann Arbor Pioneer HS could beat Eastern Michigan today.

Wolfman21

Well, he clearly hits him in the helmet...which im sure the ref saw...which with the concussion discussion and as much as they protect quarterbacks these days...I can see them flagging it.

mcnoles

Bx_ry5GCEAAfVFi.jpg:large

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Iowa just ran two safety blitzes in a row … was Kirk Ferentz abducted by aliens or something?

EDIT: three times in a row. Someone should check his meds.

DHawkeye

only mostly dead
Well, he clearly hits him in the helmet...which im sure the ref saw...which with the concussion discussion and as much as they protect quarterbacks these days...I can see them flagging it.

Except he clearly doesn't. He totally whiffs.

But whatevs. Won game, felt great. We still suck, just less than before. Sunshine 4 lyfe, yolo420whiskeytangofoxtrot.

Wolfman21

Except he clearly doesn't. He totally whiffs.

Well your clearly doesn't is my clearly does I guess. You can see his hand bend back and the QB's head slightly tilt right in that vine at that same moment. Its clear to me, but I can see how people wouldn't pick up on it because its not obvious.