• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown About...Rose Bowl #0

Smart decision on his part. Would hate to see a kid suffer even more serious concussion-related problems by not calling it quits.

I really hope the horse isn't out of the barn on this one. Neurological issues are probably one of the worst things anyone can have to deal with, especially when they manifest as mood disorders and psychological issues. You can deal with bum knees and bad backs, but if your mood isn't right, everything else is moot. Life isn't livable.

Crossing my fingers for this guy... and really everyone who has and currently is playing football.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I'm more upset at the fact that it just isn't funny. Don't care if it's Winston or anyone...it just isn't funny at all.

To me, this is just like the gallon smash prank to me. It's just not funny, and ur an asshole for doing it.

-YTC

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Is there a better coach than Bill Snyder? The record he has at K-State is nothing short of a miracle.

Brick

Jobob is right. Auburn is the luckiest team year in and year out. Dat dropped td turned into pick and missed fgs. Lol

Lightningwar

Administrator
Amazing how many times KSU shot themselves in the foot and still managed to have a chance at the end. In all reality if KSU doesnt miss 3 FGs and tip an interception to Auburn at the 2yard line. Auburn loses this by 10. It was surreal how many opportunities KSU missed last night.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
http://thebiglead.com/2014/09/19/te...e-during-volunteers-game-until-he-passed-out/

Mark Allen Hughes, a 35-year old Tennessee fan, caught his 15-year old son drinking on Saturday. To teach him a lesson, he made his son play a drinking game with him during a Volunteers game until the boy passed out. Hughes then fought witnesses as they tried to take the unresponsive teen to the hospital. Police were called and paramedics were able to get the teen to the hospital in time to save his life. (He has since been released from the hospital) As for the game, Oklahoma beat Tennessee, 34-10, and Hughes has been charged with “aggravated child abuse and neglect as well as contributing to the delinquency of a child.”

Drink Every Time Tennesse Punts is just a recipe for disaster.

Oh, also

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If Tennessee wasn't so shitty the kid wouldn't have gotten so shitty.

- advice from Oklahoma police

Lightningwar

Administrator
Be interesting to see how this team performs without Winston at the helm. Wish they would had made this decision earlier in the week. Less than 24 hours before kickoff disrupts the game plan in a major way.

Wolfman21

I'm sick of teams handing out a punitive punishment, and then when they see that the public has an issue with it, they hand out more of a punishment.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
UConn ran 36 offensive plays tonight. WTF.

UConn is down to 1 QB. Starter retired due to concussions and the backup is hurt. They slowed the game to crawl so the only other QB didn't get hurt either. Scoring 14 points shows just how bad USF is.

Wolfman21

I have to admit this sounds weird. How complicated of a situation can it be when somebody is screaming obscenities? I think public pressure got to the admin. Which is fine. He needs to be taught a lesson that stings.

My only problem with it is that the lesson should have been taught by FSU, not the public. Its sad when the public, especially these days when the general public is so shitty, has to rule that you are not giving a good enough punishment.

Lightningwar

Administrator
My only problem with it is that the lesson should have been taught by FSU, not the public. Its sad when the public, especially these days when the general public is so shitty, has to rule that you are not giving a good enough punishment.

That is how it works. Teams are about winning.

Anybody watching game day? I had to laugh at a poster that says "Bubba Winston Crab Company" with Winstons face between crab legs.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
LETS GOOOOO MOTHERFUCKERS.
There's what, three good games on today?

I don't know how OU-WVU will play out. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it ended up 35-10 or something because OU's defense is legit, but WVU's offense is legit + home field could keep things interesting. OU's offense doesn't really impress me.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
There's what, three good games on today?

I don't know how OU-WVU will play out. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it ended up 35-10 or something because OU's defense is legit, but WVU's offense is legit + home field could keep things interesting. OU's offense doesn't really impress me.
Any game can be good. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.