• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2044 Off-Season Thread (GET YOUR ST ROSTERS READY)

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I've been watching IFAs (obviously the ones I've won very closely) and they often don't hit that potential. The IFA game is rolling dice, but I'd pay that much even if the chances were only 20% he gets close.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If we stay full through this year, bdub and gator will be joining us if the league passes and expansion vote. I messed up and forgot before going to preseason, id like to get their supplemental drafts done and then have them join the amateur draft after.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah, gator texts me daily asking in. I'll make sure bdub is but im confident

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Well you can vote no to expansion, it is a valid vote. What im saying is it will be put to a legit vote

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
For those two the protected lists are 50 players.

I vote yes to expansion, no to expansion draft.

They can build through F/A and draft. First three years they compete in AAA (might as well take the opportunity to demote Yankee to AAA here as well) and in the first three drafts they get the last selections each round. Then they get promoted to the WBL after three years.

If they make it past the sacrificial lamb gauntlet expansion, maybe they'll stick around this time.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Edited for clarity and Tankee dig. Absurd but a way to expand without risking league stability by sticking expansion teams in AAA for a few years.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I don't think I have the horses for that this year. Haamid will have to come out firing and Rat will have to not be terrible
Torres will finally break out. Schmitt will be fine. I BELIEVE IN RAT.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Idk i really dont believe I'll win by 15 games like years past, not fake. Missing playoffs is fake

jdlikewhoa

I'm all for realignment if it means Tankee and I are in the same league. Our rivalry is dying and he's slowly become the new Gator uninvolved owner.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I like everyone in my conference, only way i would accept realignment would be to go to 1 18 team division.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
If we stay full through this year, bdub and gator will be joining us if the league passes and expansion vote. I messed up and forgot before going to preseason, id like to get their supplemental drafts done and then have them join the amateur draft after.
You aren't expanding the league.