• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2044 Off-Season Thread (GET YOUR ST ROSTERS READY)

Wolfman21

So I'm guessing @Orlando is just pushing the price up on every single IFA because there is no fucking way he has over 80 million dollars to spend on IFA's alone.

Last edited:

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
My squad is starting to come together with a youth movement. This has been hard after so much inactivity getting a feel for my rosters and picking a direction going forward, moving blocked players etc.

Lloyd Carr

I'm loving that Rad has gotten more into the game. I actually was able to complete a trade with him.

99.gif

NML

So does having a player on your 40 man mean he automatically gets the minimum, regardless of if he plays in the majors?

Debating on bringing some youngsters up for spring training.

jdlikewhoa

OF got stronger with the acquisition of Gutierrez but I wish id have brought back Gomes as a depth piece. He just pissed me off after disappearing in the playoffs

jdlikewhoa

Sawyer did it to himself. After getting that contract baseball went on the back burner and hookers and blow went to the front.

Tried to get the boy help but you can't help those that won't help themselves. He coulda been one of the greats

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Well, I have used a lot of those pieces you sent to get me some players I like, while keeping Naz who I think will do well here. Guti was just a fairly important piece, but I think I will only miss him this season. Sawyer can move to the OF next year.

jdlikewhoa

Well, I have used a lot of those pieces you sent to get me some players I like, while keeping Naz who I think will do well here. Guti was just a fairly important piece, but I think I will only miss him this season. Sawyer can move to the OF next year.
I was just trying to make you feel bad. I think in reality it was a good deal for us both and you did a good job at flipping the pieces you got

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think Moscow is the favorite in the North now, their staff is ridiculous. If they play to the level they should it is going to be really hard to score on them regardless of how talented the lineup is.

Lloyd Carr

Yeah, but theyve made their teams better. Buffalo is the same.

I think Ill be a playoff team, but I am skeptical about advancing very far.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
So does having a player on your 40 man mean he automatically gets the minimum, regardless of if he plays in the majors?

Debating on bringing some youngsters up for spring training.
Put them on your active roster but not 40-man. You can do that in just ST and get guys reps as Non-Roster Invites. And yeah I don't like having guys on my 40-man making $490k who do nothing either.