• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2044 WBL Season Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Our league banned robots.
maxresdefault.jpg

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Doh! My roster changes today didn't take.
Edit: Some of them did take. May have forgotten to upload more changes.

Last edited:

Wolfman21

must be some type of slider that i don't have adjusted where I only allow 1 player at a time to hit. Same as last season...whole lineup can't hit at the same time...only one guy.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Only one major injury in today's sim, thankfully.

Baton Rouge Crawdads: MR Qutaybah Abdul-Samad was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. He's expected to miss about 2 months.
Abdul-Samad wasn't doing the Crawdads any favors. ERA 9.35 over the last twelve games. I bet he hired Guido to sprain that ankle for him.

NML

Dr. Sad is leading the return of the All Whites... he and Calvin Farriss's bat which supposedly is awful.

NML

Farren was worthless doe - now in AAA. Who knew the south was stronger than the north? Science experiment complete

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Farren was worthless doe - now in AAA. Who knew the south was stronger than the north? Science experiment complete
Lol Farriss says otherwise. You gave Farren no time though. You'll are too impatient.

osick87

Community Liaison
@GatorTD @Bdub @Schauwn Do any of you guys have OOTP 15? I'm gone next month for a week and wouldn't mind having a human do stuff instead of the potato brained AI.

@Orlando has said he'd do it but figured I'd see if the Waiting list 3 want to play for a bit and do what I tell them.

Last edited:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Back on the 7-day lineup train. Trying to play match ups/defense tailored to my SP/parks I play in/opposing SPs. See how it works.

For instance, always having Chris Brown play when Jose Romero pitches vs. Hugh Nelson since he's a lot better IF and Romero is an extreme GB pitcher.

Last edited:

doh

Also completely random observation but Kasib is the best pitcher IMO we've had between the WBL and UBL. Can anyone think of someone who is as good?

osick87

Community Liaison
Hodge- Meh to below meh OF I needed to take for doh to do the deal. Likely will go through waivers

Everhard- Best case scenario a 4-5 starter who gets the most out of his 30 stamina. Odds are higher that he is a solid BP arm

Hands- doh said he is a AAAA BP. Hoping he puts it together

Purdy- Guy I could see developing into good inning eating SP.

osick87

Community Liaison
Main aim was to dump his salary while picking up a couple guys who I hope can fill in when injuries happen and maybe perform better.

doh

Purdy has a chance to be good. Everhart is a good RP. Hands is filler. Hodge can be a lefty masher. Good ratings vs. LHP but doesn't produce.