• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2049 WBL Draft Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
My scout doesn't like him that much, so I guess it's possible I missed him. You would think someone would have grabbed an OSA 60/55/60 pitcher with 3 pitches in a thin draft.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm not trying to be antagonistic either, OOTP is a mystery wrapped in an enigma and trying to run the draft outside of the game on a different timeline obviously causes some mysterious things to happen. I have no idea why the in game draft pool seems to change between sims?

osick87

Community Liaison
It should be said, all the guys I noticed that aren't on the site seem to be guys with demands of ...

Safe to say my other draft pick wasn't around then?

Wolfman21

Actually, your guy was vetoed because you were such an asshole after last season's shampship.

The NL deserved to have the mud kicked in their face after all the shit they continuously talk. I don't feel sorry one bit about it. I do feel sorry for being a dickhole to osick over some stupid shit. Giving the NL the middle finger on the field and then in the news? I live for that

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
He was not in the in-game draft pool when I made my spreadsheet, fwiw.

I have no idea what's going on with this draft, I think it just got all fucked when I messed up.

Is there an easy way to compare the differences between the spreadsheets? We might have to run some tests throughout next draft to make sure the game isn't adding guys too. I'm just going to assume this one was my fault

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Like I said, act like you've been there. NL is humble.

Plus your team was obviously on PEDs.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I have no idea what's going on with this draft, I think it just got all fucked when I messed up.

Is there an easy way to compare the differences between the spreadsheets? We might have to run some tests throughout next draft to make sure the game isn't adding guys too. I'm just going to assume this one was my fault
I think things changed when you moved the draft date.

osick87

Community Liaison

Vlookup the two?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
The NL deserved to have the mud kicked in their face after all the shit they continuously talk. I don't feel sorry one bit about it. I do feel sorry for being a dickhole to osick over some stupid shit. Giving the NL the middle finger on the field and then in the news? I live for that

lol.

Wolfman21

i really do feel as though I would get along with alot of you guys in person. Online personas rarely match offline ones in my experience.