• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Man this is awesome. You know old white people are so mad.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why are these kids wearing windbreakers

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

tab10

Looked like Beyoncé almost wiped out there, but caught herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Even when I do watch the super bowl I watch the puppy bowl for halftime... SMDH at you guys.

Jack Torrance just got knocked down the stairs by the ugly woman. Simulcast with the Shinning makes it even better. ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES HOMER SOMETHING SOMETHING

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Amazed that 95% of this chat room was upset and dissatisfied with halftime.

Don't know how to enjoy shit and don't know how to unplug from shit you don't enjoy. Welcome to America.

Wolfman21

Amazed that 95% of this chat room was upset and dissatisfied with halftime.

Don't know how to enjoy shit and don't know how to unplug from shit you don't enjoy. Welcome to America.

It was 10 min long. By the time you realize it's shit, it's over. Get off your high horse. Welcome to America where we can watch what we want and have a personal opinion. It's what makes this country great.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Bruno makes it better than most already, add beyonce with that beautiful rendition of her single and it was a lock for GOAT status

You and I will have to agree to disagree my friend.

I go with the super bowl 3 show "America thanks" with the Florida a&m band. Those rattlers can rattle man!

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
You and I will have to agree to disagree my friend.

I go with the super bowl 3 show "America thanks" with the Florida a&m band. Those rattlers can rattle man!
So many good ones, I'm fine with agreedisagree. Blackened peas also put on a fine performance in 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.