• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I'm a mixer at heart, I mix foods on my plate all the time. Oh you made roast with veggies and mashed potatoes? No plate for me gimme dat bowl.

Yes me too. The c & r cane along with a pan of corn and a pan of green beans with the meat chicks in it. That's been all mixed up in my plate 3 nights running. I'm a fan of the corn mixed with mashed and gravy too.

Mmack sort of cheated. He wouldn't take any green beans but picked the meat out of it. He got an unfair portion of meat. But he's autistic so what can ya do? You can't fight him. That's a lose lose scenario.

tab10

No Phil, they aren't over there watching the same game we are. Must be some other game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
this super bowl is so weird. I'm watching out of some perverse obligation, it's like going to see your college buddy's terrible ska band at some awful east county house party where everyone is doing Keystone beer bongs and threatening to fight everyone. Barf

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Looks like Danny might make it!

sh_4_frozen.jpg

Still got to cross the ts and dot the is and make it down the mountain safely, but Jack is frozen in the hedge maze!

Wolfman21

Cam just setting up his icon status. We've never seen nothin like him before...so we scared of a black QB.

Signed,

Randall, Donovan, mike, Doug, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.