• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016 NFL Draft

dirt

Trolltalitarian
I haven't followed the Raiders needs at all, but they have already made a splash in FA, so maybe you will see them trade back and stack up picks... after a few questionable years where they lost picks on FA... ?

Goff going to LA is kind of cool I guess. I'm not afraid of him as a rival officially for 3 years or so... and that is because he will be careless with the ball in hurry up mode.

Niners supposedly won't let the third qb drop past #7. That is the rumor at least so, conceivably some teams may try to move up to 6-3 to make that pick. Deforest Buckner seems like a lock for SF if he's still there and maybe OT if not. CB after that...

jdlikewhoa

Left work an hour early to get a few large cm's cut out of my back. Bout to spend the rest of the day on the couch self medicating and hamming this major surgery up for my wife while I sperg on NFL Network and Caps hockey.

Please don't let her read this. I wear no pants.

NML

always second weekend in april. nothing like getting bombed on heineken light while your boys are texting each pick by pick whilest Brady Quinn is falling.

The draft has been the last weekend of April/first of May for at least the last 10 years.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah I'm hoping the Raiders trade back, seems to be a good way for them to get value since they have a lot of positions covered now

worst2first

I bought some cheap earbuds so I can listen tonight during the school board meeting. There's only one agenda item I'm interested in so hopefully this will help pass the time.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I am at the Draft...in Grant Park in beautiful 40 degree Chicago...didnt I say it was gr8 2 b something...maybe a Florida resident

Fuck this Midwest shit

Anyway at least they gave out free skittles and Oikos Draft Town tm yogurt last yr...who knows what Christmas l00t I will get today

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Lawd, just realized I have NFL network. So glad I don't have to see Suzy colbert ask those dumb ass questions

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
The draft has been the last weekend of April/first of May for at least the last 10 years.

This marrying-well man knows. routinely this shit has fallen on my birthday weekend. So much to the point that activities with a couple friends had to be planned around the draft. "Jets are drafting 6th man, i know we got the buffet concert but we need to find a place to watch the draft first." Fuck. ANd you got mark sanchez out of it. Fuck.

NML

This marrying-well man knows. routinely this shit has fallen on my birthday weekend. So much to the point that activities with a couple friends had to be planned around the draft. "Jets are drafting 6th man, i know we got the buffet concert but we need to find a place to watch the draft first." Fuck. ANd you got mark sanchez out of it. Fuck.

Do we have the same birthday too?

tumblr_nksg55mRMk1tp80nvo1_500.gif