1. We have updated to a new version of XenForo. If you were using the "Kella" custom style, you need to switch to the Utopia or Alternate style. Do this in your user preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
Wuf
Last Activity:
Nov 20, 2017 at 2:42 AM
Birthday:
Oct 25, 1987 (Age: 30)

Share This Page

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing, Male, 30, from Denver

Wufspeak: "Clopjob" means: drunk girl jerks your dick off like her hand is a lobster pincer. Origin: Elizabeth "Soft Shell" Rogers Jul 24, 2016

Wuf was last seen:
Nov 20, 2017 at 2:42 AM
    1. Wuf
      Wuf
      Wufspeak: "Clopjob" means: drunk girl jerks your dick off like her hand is a lobster pincer. Origin: Elizabeth "Soft Shell" Rogers
      1. Rutgers Mike and Hachiko like this.
      2. Hachiko
        Hachiko
        Thank you Wuf. Have some Likes.
        Jul 25, 2016
    2. Wuf
      Wuf
      Wufspeak: "Puddin'". It's essentially pudding, preferably banana. Pudding is good
      1. Rutgers Mike and Hachiko like this.
    3. Wuf
      Wuf
      I don't have anything to say, just diluting the Hachispeak
      1. Rutgers Mike, Hollywood and Hachiko like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 25, 1987 (Age: 30)
    Team:
    Carolina Panthers

Signature

Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed. Results like these do not belong on the résumé of a Supreme Being. This is the kind of shit you'd expect from an office temp with a bad attitude. And just between you and me, in any decently-run universe, this guy would've been out on his all-powerful ass a long time ago.
    - George Carlin