• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2064 Season Thread

Wooly

Okay with a day sim, if anyone else wants one, or an O wants to do one. I will be gone most of this evening, but team is ready for sim at any time today.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Okay with a day sim, if anyone else wants one, or an O wants to do one. I will be gone most of this evening, but team is ready for sim at any time today.
Lone playoff team which has not exported looks to be Seoul.

NML

Who are the big free agents coming this off season? Funk and...

Who's declining a TO?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It should be good. Would love to have Perez, but Niqab & Grimes are hot and the pitching has been good.
Gonna be hard not to root for Niqab. But yeah, same for me. Missing Hodges, but the Swede and Cuellar have Ben good and pitching has been good all year. My pen had a crazy good year so I expect many implosions.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Niqab is one of my favorite non-rigger players. I remember discussing him with Orlando when he was still a year from even being draft eligible. I coveted the hell out of him. NIQAB, PLEASE. He looked like a VIGIL clone but better at the time, those LHB all 55+ bats play so well for me.

NML

giphy.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'm probably not going to be around tonight but am good barring injury...