• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 6 presented by POLL INERTIA

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bosnia's field is so awful. Every ground pass that goes at least 10 yards slows almost to a stop, lol. Somehow there have still been 3 goals in 51 minutes?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Orgeron is easily the perfect coach for a team from Louisiana, holy shit what coonass

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Don't know what happened in the coaches/AD meeting this week but the offense is looking a lot more effective and deceptive this week so far.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I didn't mean put them in front of undefeated teams. I meant at this rate with teams dropping like flies then they'll be back in it soon.

Brick

ROLL WAVE BITCHES

This local brewery actually made a non-throwaway team branded beer that is good. It's a Krystallweizen that has BANANA AND CLOVE NOTES.

Tulane killed Tulsa today. I think Willie Fritz will be hired away soon, but I've been enjoying watching them. We'll probably make a few more games this year.

86d5bdd46c9a65fdc043d3d0ae362afa.jpg

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
That sounds like a local beer here. It's a wheat beer that's only available on tap in a handful of locations but it also has banana and clove notes and it's delicious.

Brick

Tulane/LSU is as fake a rivalry as Saints/Falcons. Wife is an alum. She gives me shit for hating LSU footbaw.

Skeeter

Uber felon
This targeting rule is a joke. If you hit guys too hard you're kicked out now. Didn't even touch the helmet. Clown show.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Call me crazy, and Shirley...but this game has a feel of a game Nebraska should have their doors blown off, but the Mike Riley pixie dust finds a way to sprinkle on it...and Nebraska wins.

Only to turn around next week and lose by eleventy billion points to Ohio State.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
I was right there with you until I heard the student section wanted a blackout. I feel like I'll be attending the funeral of Nebraska football.

RIP Brasky Huskers, you were killed by your own hubris