• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
warriors in 4 lol

this kawhi situation been the worst. hopefully they give him the supermax and he rounds back into what he was pre-Zaza, because that man was unstoppable. Otherwise this aging roster is gonna be in trouble.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Someone gif that Steven Adams celly

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Lol Westbrook fishing for that trip dub again

Hornets could have had Mitchell, no wonder they cleaned house

Wolfman21

Lol Westbrook fishing for that trip dub again

Hornets could have had Mitchell, no wonder they cleaned house

Monk played pretty well when they actually played him. Why they spent 85% of the season bouncing him back and forth to the gleague while having him as a DNP when in Charlotte is why theyre always shit

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
For urtopia

giphy.gif

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I only caught the end of 3rd and the 4th quarter but Dame played like shit. Hard to do much when they double off the ball screen I know but he threw the ball away left and right.

Jrue and Rondo making him his lil biatch

sayo

YEET
Yeah, it obviously doesn't look good looking at the box score but there isn't much Dame and CJ can do. They're just doubling at half court and leaving the support guys open and they can't do shit.

Eventually you get sick of playing passive and start forcing shots

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I'm not gon celebrate too soon though

Dame and CJ are two of the best duos in the league. Anything is possible with those two

sayo

YEET
I'm not gon celebrate too soon though

Dame and CJ are two of the best duos in the league. Anything is possible with those two
Nah it's gonna have to be guys like Connaughton, Aminu, and Harkless (who was fantastic). It's pretty clear that they just aren't going to allow Dame and CJ to get comfortable, which is smart.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Nah it's gonna have to be guys like Connaughton, Aminu, and Harkless (who was fantastic). It's pretty clear that they just aren't going to allow Dame and CJ to get comfortable, which is smart.

Agreed but as long as you have those two. You have a chance every night

I'm so geeked

sayo

YEET
Yeah he just hasn't shot well (Napier) and isn't worth playing if he can't score due to his poor defense.