• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The sim diverged on September 21st 2016/2059 when the fateful re-sim occurred while the sims were aligned on the same date and moon phase, creating a singularity during which @TonyGin&Juice crossed through the event horizon and became white.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Apparently Kyle Walker fell over while going to celebrate?

I originally had him giving up a PK in this next game, but after seeing this, he's now sure to make a clutch tackle leading into a English counter attack goal!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Are you the sim overlord @Travis7401 ? How else could you have foreseen England winning on penalties? Could you turn down the heat over here? It's consistently over 75 degreesat the moment and giving me a headache.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Dgd06a7X4AENX1F

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The overlords exist in the 5th dimension. As Travis has alluded before, I commune with them in the many timelines where Travis kills me, but the only thing I can influence is staying alive in this timeline! For what purpose? Only the overlords of the sim must know.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
It’s been like 27/28 daily in Manchester are that’s too hot for us. We don’t have AC so everywhere is like the devils dick

It’s been 30*C by 10 am everyday for the last five days where I am in New York. I’d kill for a high of “only” 27/28 right about now.

Wooly

Only the South Americans have the audacity to say they were robbed by the foul giving Kane a penalty shot. Kane was tackled and the ref was staring at those two the whole time.

Whay they are angling for is concessions in the future, like using their outrage to pressure FIFA into using different refs in the future, ones that might be more sympathetic to them. The gamesmanship never ends with these guys.

I honestly like watching Euro more than the world cup, and I like watching european club soccer even more. International soccer outside of Europe is terrible to watch.

Hell, just get rid of the world cup and FIFA. Let EUFA do their own thing and invite Japan, America, Australia, etc to play tournaments with them. Maybe invite Brazil and Mexico. They might be divers, but they don't play physically dirty and play for kicks like the rest of Latin America.

That Columbia England game is point and case as to why they need more refs in the game. Columbia were just a bunch of thugs.

Wooly

What was a work of art was the Belgium Japan game. They were playing hard, but it was really clean. It was so refreshing to watch. It was like watching actual soccer, as opposed to whatever Columbia was doing.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I imagine a massive amount of latin american soccer players have had to cheat and game the system just to survive, with no schooling or moral education of any kind, and this just spills over as the acceptable norm in sports. It's totally alien to North Americans and Europeans, because even those from poor backgrounds go to well resourced and financed schools and are taught from the get go that cheating is a bad thing (which it is).

If they were so inclined (which they aren't), FIFA could make sure that the referees stamped this sort of thing out, by tweaking the rules and insuring that only the best were to officiate these kind of games. Now VAR is in, there's really no excuse. I agree that the western world should ditch FIFA, but they won't so most likely we'll still be watching the shit show that is Qatar in 2022....

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I had the AC running basically all of Tuesday and couldn’t even get the temperature in my house down below 76. Hayvid would literally melt in America.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I imagine a massive amount of latin american soccer players have had to cheat and game the system just to survive, with no schooling or moral education of any kind, and this just spills over as the acceptable norm in sports. It's totally alien to North Americans and Europeans, because even those from poor backgrounds go to well resourced and financed schools and are taught from the get go that cheating is a bad thing (which it is).

If they were so inclined (which they aren't), FIFA could make sure that the referees stamped this sort of thing out, by tweaking the rules and insuring that only the best were to officiate these kind of games. Now VAR is in, there's really no excuse. I agree that the western world should ditch FIFA, but they won't so most likely we'll still be watching the shit show that is Qatar in 2022....

This reminds me of those video compilations of 6 year olds in youth leagues flopping and then harassing refs for not giving out cards.