• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

bruin

Holden??

tenor.gif

Telemundo it is, brosephs.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Brazil still leading in hate so far. Belgium will need a couple dives and fouls to have a chance here today.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ebarws6

stAy
PS4 thing ended up crapping out a few times so I've switched back over to watching on FS Go on my computer

Watching on tactical cam with the normal broadcast in PIP for replays and such, and I think this is the best watching experience possible. Can see the whole field AND i don't have to listen to garbage commentary

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Kompany and Vanden Borre were the youth foundation of my PES 2006 Masterleague Ajax team.

Bdub

The ref letting Belgium play tough on Brazil is the difference. Brazil flops are not working like they did against Mexico.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Just an amazing effort by Marcelo on that 2nd Belgium goal. He looked like a Pro Clubs CPU defender running away from the ball.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He's not going to stop that trash if he doesn't get a card. The refs are retarded.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Shocking Holden thinks this is a penalty lmao

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Ironically that was a penalty, but my vague hope is a cause of all the bullshit and rolling (in that penalty shout too) they didn't give it.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Any ref worth a shit isn't calling a penalty if the touch prior is sending the ball to the ad boards, even if it was "in play" when contact occurred.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Neymar's fancy dribbling on a counter cost them a real counter chance but earned them a 45 yard free kick. GOOD JOB PINCHE MARICON