• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 12 Thread - King of Pain

Brick

a couple years ago. the line is too long now. fuck that. you can pay like $50 to skip to the front.

avery's is the best place for poboys anyway.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Oh shit...I went maybe two years ago and there was a huge line, I just said fuck it and went somewhere else. It's not like there is a shortage of good food options that I would wait in a fucking line.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
a couple years ago. the line is too long now. fuck that. you can pay like $50 to skip to the front.

avery's is the best place for poboys anyway.

This is all the proof I need that the coming financial collapse is going to be epic and I plan on turning into @fsuprime when it happens. So many dumb overpaid white people in America.

Brick

Oh shit...I went maybe two years ago and there was a huge line, I just said fuck it and went somewhere else. It's not like there is a shortage of good food options that I would wait in a fucking line.
yeah but will people like ur instagram post about other places?

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Bye weeks suck.

Luckily there is some good games this weekend and I'll be able to get housework done for once so my wife will stop telling me how much she hates football.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Basketyard Brawl very hype, hermanos. Wonder if it makes the cut for one of @Bmack's screens???

Shades of Jevon (Bulldog) Carter, the SUNS player, orale.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Weekly angry Deadman rants are the best rants

Can't have angry rants if you don't watch.

giphy.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I see MSU’s offense is pulling the traditional “competent drive to make this look competitive that would’ve meant something if it happened at least two quarters ago”

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
TCU-TTU a much better SCREEN. Have that on Screen 1 and Dublin-Vegas WBL Series Game 1 on Screen 2.

I've got that one on too PLUS INDIANIA-PENN STATE, TEMPLE-TULANE and FLORIDA MISSOURI but htat just wen tto 3 scores with 10 left so I'll look for a BETTER OPTION