• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

LAKERZZZZ NURSING HOME 21-22

CJ_24

Smart undercutting Giannis while Giannis is in mid-air (again) is fucking bush league soccer stuff

CJ_24

Golden State showing how a reel shampship team handles business at home with a 2-1 series lead

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
wat.

ban this sick filth

This is all on the refs and the league IMO. If it helps win games I'd do it. Just assess retroactive technicals.

CJ_24

In many ways the NBA is a much better better basketball product than it was twenty years ago. But videos like this one remind me how much I loathe all the flopping, acting, and general chicanery in today's game. It's all so disrespectful

Brick

In many ways the NBA is a much better better basketball product than it was twenty years ago. But videos like this one remind me how much I loathe all the flopping, acting, and general chicanery in today's game. It's all so disrespectful

this is actually good CJ. not that the game was perfect before. but was actually kind of hopeful the rule changes would make a difference this year but i think the flopping/whining/ANYTHING 2 GAIN AN ADVANTAGE shit is so ingrained at the SUPASTAR level at this point that it isn't going away anytime soon.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Day of a WOLVES fan:

Wake up
Jerk it to the memory that one time they almost took the Lakers to a game 7 in the playoffs 20 years ago
burn down an autozone
sleep

You forgot "Drink White Claw until semi-buzzed"

As far as that Shaq video- that was against Dikembe Mutombo. Vlade Divac almost single-handedly invented the modern NBA flopping.

I'll take the flopping today over the ugly mid 90s hacksketball where the 4th quarter would be a free throw contest and final scores would be like 94-87.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations

this isn't the video you want to make this point because 7'2" 350lb dudes dominating 3 defenders at a time is exactly what I want to see

show some Pistons 2002-2003 scores lol

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Boston deserves to lose this so if they don't they're definitely winning it all

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Bucks either hit a 3 or turn it over, Celtics mostly just turn it over with the random circus shot by Tatum going in.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
They fucked up as a team consistently in the 4th, I have no idea how they were up for so long

evil1

Damn. I was highly entertained by the end of the Boston-Milwaukee game.

I don't think Boston dumbed it away, I thought the deer took it with some clutch plays.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Damn. I was highly entertained by the end of the Boston-Milwaukee game.

I don't think Boston dumbed it away, I thought the deer took it with some clutch plays.

Both happened, there were at least 4 key plays in the last 4-5 minutes where Boston just threw it away unforced. Then the last 15 seconds happend as @Bmack has already commented on

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Boston sportswriters ready to kill hisselfs over one blown lead

Me:
fetchimage

CJ_24

Tough second half for Phil E Moose.

Celtics-Heat Eastern Conference Finals is gonna be a bore

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Embiid can only drag Harden and Maxey up and down the court for only two games not the four games needed to win the series.