• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup G (USA USA USA USA)

Milo

Never Forget:

frings.jpg

Reactions: NML

NML

Apparently the city the game is being played in is underwater - like two feet. Twellman doesn't think people will be able to go.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
lHH9W6d.gif

There is no defense for the US, they have flopped like crazy and stayed down longer than they should. They are adapting to the world's game

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Idk mango.

For the USA that's like 30 seconds per injury. Considering the players get no breaks and are playing in hot, humid weather its hard to blame some for sticking on the ground an extra count longer

Bosnia-herzgovnia got mad respect though

Milo

Brad Davis is great at set pieces for those that don't know. He's a fantasy soccer monster in MLS.

Assuming we get limited opportunities, he's a good player to have on the field.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
He doesn't defend at all though. Count me as nervous with this lineup. Not super confident in Omar either.

Milo

I don't play it. The reputation is just well known because of all the assists. I put that instead of calling him the American David Beckham(extra humorous because of his looks).

NML

I'd say the changes come down moreso to tired legs. Cameron has gotta be dead, and combined with the two mistakes the change makes sense.

Davis and Zusi gives us great service from each wing. Throw on Wondo and we could steal one late if need be.