• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by Blue Balls

1. Blue Balls

FIFA 15

Trying to understand some the sliders in 15 as the description seems confusing to me. Might be a dumb question, but why do settings like Man Marking in the slider menu start with "Increase/Decrease..."? So, if I set CPU man marking to 75, will this make them mark tighter or looser?? This...
  2. Blue Balls

FIFA 15

Execellent advice. I just wish we could change the camera in the arena since I only use Co-op during games.
  3. Blue Balls

FIFA 15

I rarely use any of the top teams. I usually choose an inferior team and play against one of the top teams like Barca, Chelsea, Bayern, etc. And I usually get my ass kicked. If I can hold the team to a draw I consider it a victory.
  4. Blue Balls

FIFA 15

I'm not afraid to admit I enjoy playing but am terrible at this game. Does anyone bother using skill moves? Playing on PS4, it's damn near impossible for me to get past defenders using 2 or 3 star skill moves. By the time I try it I've lost possession. I have to rely on short quick passes and...
  5. Blue Balls

2014-2015 Roster for NCAA 14 (PS3)

I don't play online but my guess would be NO. I would imagine you would have to use the default EA rosters for online match ups but I could be wrong.
  6. Blue Balls

2014-2015 Roster for NCAA 14 (PS3)

Didn't see this posted yet. RandallB21 at OS, among others, has been working on a roster update for NCAA 14 for PS3. I won't bother posting the link to thread here because I'm not sure if that's frowned upon here. Just do a search on the EA servers. PSN: Randallb21
  7. Blue Balls

Coach Mode Questions

Sorry for bringing up an old topic but (N)Utopia keeps moving and I dunno if you found answers to 3 or 4 3) Auto pass plays differently than pure coach mode. You should not use the same set of sliders. 4) You can change both-if you wish.