• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 15

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I didn't think about that until after I posted it. Still, it would be nice to have a lot more than we do. Maybe they could offer it as DLC. I'm generally not in favor of DLC but since they have to pay the licensing fees I'd chip in a few bucks to have more teams.
If you want them for offline or Friendlies, you can get teams from creation centre. @snorkysshame knows a lot about that I think

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Played 5 online seasons games. WLWWW. Loss was 1-0. 2 of the wins were 1-0 and 2-1. Other 2, I went up by 2 goals fairly late in the 2nd half, and opponents instantly quit. Lame.

I like the slower pace and the fact that spamming long balls, sprinting, crossing, etc. is less effective than before. That being said, most of my goals are still a result of rebounds or a sudden attack after a slow build up. Hold, hold, stall, build......then pounce on an alley with a good run and a through ball.

Heisman06

How does one fake shoot? It works on me online until I adjust and look for it but I never knew how to do it.

sayo

YEET
I've never messed with alternate controls. I'll have to check it out, though I'm terrible with skill moves and hardly ever attempt anything.

Snorky's Shame

If you want them for offline or Friendlies, you can get teams from creation centre. @snorkysshame knows a lot about that I think

No Creation Centre this year on PS4 or XB1. That's why there was a considerable shitstorm when EA announced the Brazillian League was gone.

I'll miss downloading the J-League, Al-Ahly, Zamalek and South American teams from Creation Centre.

Probably will do a Manager Mode with Celtic starting from League Two. I'll put Rangers in as well.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah you have to do it via the confusing PS4 video recording.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Worst you can trim the videos

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The facebook only uploads thing is hilarious to me. I mean I'm definitely comfortable being as nerdy as I want and all my real life friends know exactly who I am in that regard... but spamming vidya game clips to facebook is a line even I won't cross :laughing:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah, because you gotta expect that most people who will see it will take it in earnest as something you really want to share with people, even if you just want to move it to YouTube to share on utopia.

Rob's FSU

Any of you know if goal scoring can be increased in career mode? It annoys me that I'm only seeing about 2.5 goals/game from the simulated games.

sayo

YEET
I shared an NBA 2k clip to Facebook just to test it out when I first got the system. Been waiting for YouTube integration so I haven't messed with it much.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
West Ham tho

Valencia and Zarate are fucking pests and song is a boss cdm

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I've been enjoying my Stade Rennais. Ntep and Grosicki are good wings and Toivonen is a BTT who makes you think sprint/cross never left. You have to play them in more of a 4-5-1 since they don't have a CAM worth a shit but 3 good CDM types.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bout to play some Sunday mroing seasons. Holla if anyone wants a friendly

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Anyone experiencing problems with seasons bench and reserves? I changed my West ham reserves to get Nolan and Carroll on the bench and when the game loads I have the default subs

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Anyone experiencing problems with seasons bench and reserves? I changed my West ham reserves to get Nolan and Carroll on the bench and when the game loads I have the default subs

Orlando and I had that happen in a couple online friendlies.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Played a game against Fenerbenhance or however that name is spelled. Like a puber assembled that team, lol. Emeinike and Sow? Ugh.

Fortunately I was well practiced in dealing with that offensive system after playing pubers in pro clubs. I beat the dude 3-2 as Tovoinen scored a hattrick.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I gave away the softest penalty ever today, lol. I recorded it for you'll enjoyment. He makes the tackle, gets the ball, and the guy falls over so penalty.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah he made it. Frustrating. I stymied his offense the whole game, then he gets that nonsense

Blue Balls

Trying to understand some the sliders in 15 as the description seems confusing to me. Might be a dumb question, but why do settings like Man Marking in the slider menu start with "Increase/Decrease..."?

So, if I set CPU man marking to 75, will this make them mark tighter or looser?? This description reminds me of previous versions of Madden where moving the slider to the right actually decreased the effect, no? ☺️

chibob

So iv played about 15 games plus now and theres a couple things which need fixing in my opinion:

They need to fix the issue with the back line playing so deep or shallow depending on perspective on kick off - you can literally do one skill move and youre through on goal.

Goal keepers are too jekyl and hyde, sometimes they save unsavable shots, and sometimes they flap at the easiest of saves.

Off the ball AI seems awful, this might just be me so far, but they seem to make the worst runs or just drag the pressure on to you when youre in the final third.

Double tap shot which used to be a low placed shot (not finesse) now seems to do nothing at all.

Speed is ridiculous, some players are just unplayable. Danny Welbeck (who isnt even that quick) tore me a new asshole earlier.

The commentary seems awful, havent heard a new bit of dialogue at all yet.

Also quite glitchy - lots of weird animation errors or odd cut scenes. Speaking of cutscenes, the whole placing of the ball on corners, free kicks and goal kicks is fucking annoying.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You can't even quit under 2 minutes in without taking a loss now? Wat

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Double tap shot was never a thing, the second press just wasn't registering and it was taking the first press which only course a low shot

DanishDonut0

Finally got my $25 copy and it came with 40 FUT gold packs :thumbsup:

Maybe it's just all the poors stuck with my on xbox 360 but everyone sucks so far and I've found it really easy to score.

Leicester City is the mexican puber killers. Was up 4-0 in a game, not sure how he hadn't quit yet, but I got an online script error and the game didn't cound. Athletic is bumped to a 4.5* team so I can finally play against better teams with them. They are obnoxiously good, seems like you can take a lot of advantage with speed in open space until people learn how to defend.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/196749012 near post lol

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
I played one game last night, and gave up one of the most frustrating goals I've ever conceded.

Opponent had a corner. I headed it out to Azpilicueta, and saw on the radar that Costa was wide open, so I rocketed a through ball down the middle. Costa easily beat Kompany to it, and I'm through on goal in full sprint.

.....ref blows the whistle. Decided the advantage had ended apparently. Brings it back and gives me a free kick just outside my own box.

City presses and has all the close guys covered, so I aim way out towards the sideline where Ivanovic is open, and pass to him. Except, my aim didn't register or something, and I kick a slow roller down the middle to Dzeko who pounces on it, takes like 2 steps, and fires in the winner.

I wanted to go all Ray Rice on my controller, but managed to restrain myself.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Don't give us a graduate thesis, just upload the highlight, b.

This is ur punishment for playing with 5* teams.

Last edited: