• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by nowitsourtime

1. nowitsourtime

2022 ZAPPE

2. nowitsourtime

2022 ZAPPE

Hoyer going into the locker room. ZAPPE time
  3. nowitsourtime

2021: Week 13 Thread - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

Unless they lose to this garbage team. Then the off-season can't be long enough
  4. nowitsourtime

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

Gallen is good when healthy. Getting no hit by washed up Bumgarner though? Yikes
  5. nowitsourtime

2021 HEINEKEN

Arm punts are my favorite play in football
  6. nowitsourtime

2021 HEINEKEN

How does 2 days after the 4th quarter sound? @kella
  7. nowitsourtime

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

Congrats to the Suns, who might get the 6th seed this year!
  8. nowitsourtime

2020 MLB Thread

Pulling Snell was a mistake but putting in Anderson, who had not gotten any clean outings in 6 consecutive games, was the real blunder. If Cash puts in Castillo or Fairbanks it might be a more defensible move. If you are pulling a guy who is pitching well, it better damn well be for one of your...
  9. nowitsourtime

From the Ashes, a CAW Will Rise: The Return of Pro Clerbs

Just going over a few points 1) Damn I'm gonna get some competition for holding mid. Holding mid is a fun position to play but you do bear the most responsibility. If you turn it over, you're giving the other teams counterattacks vs AI defenders, which never turn out well for us. I thought our...
  10. nowitsourtime

From the Ashes, a CAW Will Rise: The Return of Pro Clerbs

I'm convinced if one of us just flailed on the right stick we'd beat more defenders off the dribble than we do now.
  11. nowitsourtime

2019 MLB Thread

The twins also have good prospects like Busdar Graterol, Trevor Larnarch, Jordan Balazovic, Jhoan Duran, and Ryan Jeffers lying around in their system outside of Lewis and Kirilloff. I wouldn't necessarily say their system is weak. Now if they were buyers they'd possibly have to deal those...
  12. nowitsourtime

2019 MINSHEW

Chalk this one up to the sterling NFL discipline policy.
  13. nowitsourtime

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

As much as I shit on Suns ownership and personnel, rubio is actually the kind of PG this team needs.