• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Recent content by nowitsourtime

1. nowitsourtime

From the Ashes, a CAW Will Rise: The Return of Pro Clerbs

Just going over a few points 1) Damn I'm gonna get some competition for holding mid. Holding mid is a fun position to play but you do bear the most responsibility. If you turn it over, you're giving the other teams counterattacks vs AI defenders, which never turn out well for us. I thought our...
  2. nowitsourtime

From the Ashes, a CAW Will Rise: The Return of Pro Clerbs

I'm convinced if one of us just flailed on the right stick we'd beat more defenders off the dribble than we do now.
  3. nowitsourtime

2019 MLB Thread

The twins also have good prospects like Busdar Graterol, Trevor Larnarch, Jordan Balazovic, Jhoan Duran, and Ryan Jeffers lying around in their system outside of Lewis and Kirilloff. I wouldn't necessarily say their system is weak. Now if they were buyers they'd possibly have to deal those...
  4. nowitsourtime

2019 MINSHEW

Chalk this one up to the sterling NFL discipline policy.
  5. nowitsourtime

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 RUSS

As much as I shit on Suns ownership and personnel, rubio is actually the kind of PG this team needs.
  6. nowitsourtime

2018-2109 LAME

Zion just lost millions of dollars of endorsement money
  7. nowitsourtime

2018-19 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

I feel this accurately depicts all my losses in Fifa online seasons
  8. nowitsourtime

2019 MLB Thread

Why? The Mets get a major upgrade in the pen with Diaz and Cano still has a really good bat. Plus the Mariners seem to be sending 60 million over to the Mets in addition to taking on Bruce and Swarzak Losing kelenic stings but Dunn is a 23 year old that struggled in AA last season and the...
  9. nowitsourtime

FIFA 19 Starzzz Tournament

I am lame and don't even have the game. Not that I've had time to play dick all recently. Let me know the next time there's a tournament and I'm in
  10. nowitsourtime

2018-2109 LAME

It would be an upgrade for sure. McDonough wasn't a good GM but Sarver meddles way too much for any GM to really have full control over their roster management.
  11. nowitsourtime

2018-2109 LAME

Suns fired their GM at the strangest time possible. Sure McDonough didn't have too many great moves during his tenure but if you go with a new GM you do it before the off-season starts... The suns will not be any legitimate contender until Sarver no longer owns the team.
  12. nowitsourtime

2019 MINSHEW

CHOSEN with a 75 yard touchdown on the first play.
  13. nowitsourtime

2019 MINSHEW

CHOSEN @bruin228 @Yankee151
  14. nowitsourtime

Pro Clubs '18

I'm gonna be around this evening if we scrounge 4 together
  15. nowitsourtime

2017-18 NBA Thread

I've begun to use that phrase every time I'm describing Arizona to a non local. It was 117 today by the way