• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by smeth

1. smeth

2021 HEINEKEN

i don't see anything wrong with this
  2. smeth

Am I a better QB than Brandon Harris?

http://www.andthevalleyshook.com/2016/3/1/11137600/lsu-football-brandon-harris-zen-and-the-art-of-quarterback-maintenance-date-night I don't think they realized the changes I made to the caption underneath the picture
  3. smeth

it's classic teddy. it's still a good example because he went through like all of his progressions which most qb's cant/
  4. smeth

http://www.andthevalleyshook.com/2016/2/11/10976238/zen-and-the-art-of-quarterback-maintenance
  5. smeth

the NHL Thread

lol this is my cover photo on facebook
  6. smeth

Smeth's QB Breakdown Thread

BTW, this is a Syracuse defense that finished 70th in defensive S&P
  7. smeth

The point I'm trying to make is that these aren't difficult throws. An SEC starting QB needs to be able to make them consistently.
  8. smeth

So, I've been watching some Brandon Harris cut ups. And I had some clips from the Syracuse game this year that I wanted to show. Hopefully I have the time to breakdown some more of his throws and maybe some other QB's this off-season. PLAY #1 Here's Syracuse in a 2-high shell and all 3...
  9. smeth

We don't recruit many per year
  10. smeth

Well considering he's played in the league for the past like 6 years, I'd say he was probably above average. Let me tell you something about recruiting QBs... it's not easy. So you go see Harris' high school tape and you see the way he can fucking sling it (sometimes you watch him throw and...
  11. smeth

There was a time when I thought that there couldn't be a worse QB than Jefferson but then Jennings/Harris happened
  12. smeth

Ya it looked like Perriloux was gonna be good but then some stuff happened outside of football
  13. smeth

All their guys are/were in the NFL. McCarron, Mcelroy, Wilson, Croyle
  14. smeth

Right right. I agree with that. Bad evaluation of HS talent at the position? Which is weird considering for how long this has gone on and how many different recruiters/asst coaches have been there.