• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
There's a bunch of black dudes in the league this year. @Reel

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Flyers and their fans are complete scum, and this isn't even an original chant. Just saying.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The camera placement at the saddle dome is weird as hell

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Wild-Jets just had 3 goals in the first 4 min. Zucker scored a beaut 10 secs in, then the Jets came back with two quick, ugly ones.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
1524406520399730863.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
A dude in Winnipeg is behind the caps bench and just dominating a huge box of donut holes

The fuck, Canada?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Crowd sourcing my bday present

Weekend game with "bad" seats

Or Thursday night game with club seats

Equivalent opponents, same price

Wolfman21

Canes jumped all over the Blackhawks tonight. If you had told me before the game that it would end in a 5-0 shutout I would have believed you. Just not the way it turned out.

He was actually just shit talking about Vinny Lecavalier (now with the Kings). I just can't take him seriously since he's such a no-talent fuck of a coach.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I was falling asleep watching the Preds last night and saw this happen. I can't believe it wasn't a bigger story. They are questioning whether he meant to hit the ref or not. lol wat? He drilled him in the back. There was no way he didn't see him.

I don't know. He looked banged up from that hit. I don't think that he saw him. He looked like he was skating to the bench and the linesman just drifted into his path.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He put his stick up and drilled him, so I think he definitely saw him, and then he skated around him without even looking back. Seems like if it was an accident he would have at least stopped to say sorry for crushing you. I don't know, maybe it just looks worse than it is. I am a relative hockey noob, but that looked blatant to me.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Most linesmen are failed minor league grinders, right? He was probably happy to get a little contact, just annoyed that he couldn't see the hit coming.

I just watched again. It looked like h threw his hands up at the last second when he saw him. I think he probably assumed it was another player. I don't know though. :dunno:

osick87

Community Liaison
Yeah I don't think he was thinking "fuck this guy". More "Fuck that hurt, oh shit, I'm not moving".

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Asg starting soon. This skills stuff is actually really fun

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
When Nature Calls a Goalie

Trailing 1–0, Luongo saved eight shots in the third period and Alex Burrows tied the game at the 11:03 mark. Before heading onto the ice for overtime, Luongo felt his bellyache worsen and realized he couldn’t fight it off much longer. Fortunately, a trainer assured him that the officials wouldn’t drop the puck until he returned from the can. “I was there doing my business and I hear the play starting in the arena,”Luongo says. “So I panicked there. I don’t remember if I wiped. I just put my gear back on, tried to get out there as soon as I could.”

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The fucking Ducks are on fire 10-0-0 in their last 10. My Predators dropped one in OT last night. Such a stinker. Right now they would play the Kings in the 1st round. That will be an L and yet another 1st round playoff exit. Shit is getting old, man.

Simo77

I don't think Preds match up well with any of their likely playoff opponents. Rinne would have to steal some games IMO.