• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NFL: ALL HAIL THE ACID SHARKS

dirt

Trolltalitarian
That graphic was dumb. Going into the hot tub, eat my butt

I got dat hot tub too ninja

last time I was out there by myself I noticed a peak-a-boo game going on w/ an old guy in a dimly lit unit across from another unit where these two little vixens were parading around in booty pants. Ew.

dirt

Trolltalitarian
lol... we rolled up on this quadruple shooting the other night. RC wouldn't let me dawn my hero pose cuz too many helicopters in the sky.

bruin

@Reel

bq3EkAM.gif

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I got dat hot tub too ninja

last time I was out there by myself I noticed a peak-a-boo game going on w/ an old guy in a dimly lit unit across from another unit where these two little vixens were parading around in booty pants. Ew.

This one is private. CL find. Got dat ocean view from the capns chair

dirt

Trolltalitarian
I haven't seen a scene that grizzly since i caught a drive-by in Oakland at 45th and MacArthur as a brand new medic about 8 years ago... automatic weapons on that one, dude had an AK or some shit.

This one was weird because there were only about 15 shots heard and 4 dudes caught head-shots. Good aim I guess.

bruin

If I was still a Broncos fan, that 3rd and 5 where Peyton decided to force the ball into coverage (and made a bad throw at that) instead of walking for 20 yards, I probably would have gone Kyleec on my TV. That was such a crucial spot on the game and for them to have another drive fizzle because of such a poor decision. SMDH.

underrated post.

Bucksin04

Said before the game that for the Colts to win they needed a lot of luck and a lot of Luck.

They got a 70% Peyton Manning and huge fumble call on Cribbs overturned in the game, and Luck was sensational. Mission accomplished.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Dat jersey tuck.

It almost looked like he threw the game yesterday. That is the worst Denver has looked on offense since Manning went to Denver and it was against the Colts? I just don't get it. Might be time to hang it up, but I bet he wants to pass Brent on the yardage list.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Don't see the Packers winning @ Seattle with a gimpy Rodgers.
Don't think the Colts have the horses to win @ New England, which is too bad because a Luck vs. Wilson would superbowl would own

Pretty crazy that Russell Wilson gonna beat Manning & Brady back to back and have 2 rings. Awesome that he has officially vanquished the old guard, sad that he is going to become the new public enemy #1

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Joe Montana is actually pretty funny in all these commercials. Pretty good comedic timing and not afraid to make fun of hisself.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
The fact that you are going out of your way to root against the NFL team that you should, by all rights, be a fan of based on your location suggests to me that your inferiority complex about Seattle is actually even more acute than that of the average Portlander. This is a sad commentary indeed, since the Rose City is filled to the brim with insufferable hipsters, whiny bitches and Mame.

It is a pity that you have chosen to count yourself as a member of one (or more) of those groups.

And I am feeling increasingly confident that your wishes will go unfulfilled. If that ends up being the case and you are in search of solace, might I suggest that you consume a quantity of pre-packaged pensises. Or don't. It was just a suggestion.

EDITED TO MAKE IT LESS PERSONAL AND CONFRONTATIONAL

giphy.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
On the Bryant catch, what if when he reached the ball out, he actually crossed the plane of the end zone and then came down and the ball popped out? Would that have been a TD or no? So catch it at the 5, stumble to the goal line, reach across, then pop out = no catch?

R2D2

"Report: Broncos QB Peyton Manning played through torn quad for final month of season."

Why can't he just admit the fact he's old and needs to retire?

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I will admit that the Tennessee based advertising spokespeople get me everytkme.

Papa johns frito puzza commercial with peytin = ordered one ten minutes later
Chicken parm tastes so good = ordered on three occasions last 4 weeks
@Southpaw pic of wasabi and soy almonds= picked up a bag this weekend, prepackaged