• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015-2016 Bowl Games

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Lol yeah right, we are the champs of choking

Wrong. UCLA are the Champs of Trolling. By successfully playing dead against both USC and Nebraska, both these programs are now convinced that their recent coaching hires were the right ones, and thus will retain these coaches long beyond their actual worth, keeping these two storied programs down for years to come.

I blame UCLA.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Wrong. UCLA are the Champs of Trolling. By successfully playing dead against both USC and Nebraska, both these programs are now convinced that their recent coaching hires were the right ones, and thus will retain these coaches long beyond their actual worth, keeping these two storied programs down for years to come.

I blame UCLA.
:Ligthbulb:

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
F4hxLv.png

o9kogT.png

Brick

Can not get excite at all for playoffs. This year sucks for top teams. THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD HAVE A 32 TEAM PLAYOFF

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
A little something about Air Force, they have this defensive back named Weston Steelhammer. That name is a 'built for the military" type of name, Weston Steelhammer. At least it's not a drunken bogan boor's name like Steele Sidebottom, who plays Australian rules football for the Collingwood Football Club of the Australian Football League, if you'll pay attention to dose tings.

Made with real military equipment from all branches and the USS Fort Worth, melted down into this.

Last edited:

Wooly

Winner of MSU-Alabama wins it all.

Or, Clemson does win it all to ironically justify Dabo Swinney.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Predicting I fall asleep watching one

Reactions: bjc

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Im really glad the geniuses who run this thing were like "Hey lets play these games when half the country is either at work or getting drunk" and completely ignoring the...

"HEY WE COULD HAVE EVERYONE OFF FOR NEW YEARS AND THE SATURDAY AFTERWARD WHERE EVERYONES EITHER HUNGEROVER OR LIKE YEAH FOOTBALL LETS KEEP THE PARTY GOING AND EVERY DAMN TV WOULD BE TUNED TO US".

But what do I know.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
A little something about Air Force, they have this defensive back named Weston Steelhammer. That name is a 'built for the military" type of name, Weston Steelhammer. At least it's not a drunken bogan boor's name like Steele Sidebottom, who plays Australian rules football for the Collingwood Football Club of the Australian Football League, if you'll pay attention to dose tings.

Made with real military equipment from all branches and the USS Fort Worth, melted down into this.

Weston Steelhammer. :laughing:

It's almost like a casting agent who first signed some Austrian meathead with a funny sounding name and tried to Americanize him. Arnold Schwarzenegger?!?! What in the hell kind of name is that? You'll never work in this town with a name like that! Tell you what, we'll call you Arnold Strong.....or ,or better yet - Weston Steelhammer! Yeah - now that's a name that'll look good in 40-foot letters on a premier marquee!

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT

It's almost like a casting agent who first signed some Austrian meathead with a funny sounding name and tried to Americanize him. Arnold Schwarzenegger?!?! What in the hell kind of name is that? You'll never work in this town with a name like that! Tell you what, we'll call you Arnold Strong.....or ,or better yet - Weston Steelhammer! Yeah - now that's a name that'll look good in 40-foot letters on a premier marquee!

Edit: Steelhammer's mom is a MILF. :love:

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

Still better than Steele Sidebottom. He won't be playing on Sundays or in Canada anyway. Built for the Chair Force.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
You know something? I think the Pac-12 may be thanking the referees in the Armed Forces Bowl. That targeting penalty on Steelhammer may force the Pac-12 back into the hunt for the Bowl Challenge Cup in hindsight.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Y8XQ2p.png

Dear Armed Forces Bowl officials,

Thanks for the targeting penalty on Weston Steelhammer. By allowing us to play with a handicap for the majority of the game, it helped our conference keep its Bowl Challenge Cup hopes alive. We'll take it! Happy New Year!
Over to yoU....SC.

Signed,

The University of California at Berkeley Golden Bears football team,
c/o Jared (not from Subway) Goff. "It can only be Jared!"

Brick

So many shitty targeting calls this bowl season. Ed Cunningham is the most unbearable with these. Loves explaining and being an expert authority about it. Very weird.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Good Lawd Brandon Harris is a hot mess at QB.

I hope Les Miles stays at LSU forever.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
pEiPyk.png

YgB2Xp.png

TaQlVV.png

Dear State of Texas:

You just kept Les Miles on the books of the athletic department at the Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. GJGE.

Signed,

The Hachiko.

Last edited:

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Uh North Carolina, did you forget the defense? Baylor ran for a 645 burger on you. Ran...not throw. Sheesh.

Kansas City Royals. 2015 World Champions. And I will not let you forget it.

Simo77

Going to bed. I assume when I wake up in the morning that #48 on Wisconsin will have sacked Kessler 35 times in a row to end the game. All unblocked of course.