• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
A qb sneak by the Panthers on 3rd and 2.

Shitty Panthers playcalling? Must be footbaw season!

ZackMills

Have mercy
Took a whole three quarters before the first Warshington special team's gaffe. And people say this team isn't better?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Bortles just Bortled

Sacked 4 times so far too, poor dude. I must have missed his TD on Red Zone when I got up to stir the chili beans I'm making for dinner, so in my head he's got that INT and that's about it.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Cot dam that Samsung wireless charging commercial is horrendous. The end of it reminds me of Ronald McDonald Insanity doe.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
St. Louis deserves to lose this game. Bailey makes a great catch, and then they go run, run, incomplete pass. Someone left their testicles at home.

PSUEagle

Not surprised the Titans are taking it to Tampa: that Buccaneer OL is the single worst position group of any team I saw this preseason. The stat nerds like Barnwell like them because of their peripheral stats, but that line is so bad it'll make everything else irrelevant IMO.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Mariotto is ballin so far. Running those college plays to perfection. Surprised Whisenhunt changed his schemes but very smart.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Not surprised the Titans are taking it to Tampa: that Buccaneer OL is the single worst position group of any team I saw this preseason. The stat nerds like Barnwell like them because of their peripheral stats, but that line is so bad it'll make everything else irrelevant IMO.

That throw was pure trog doe... blame the line all you want, but that was amazingly bad

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Winston has been beyond awful, 2 picks and his longest completion is a pass that should've been picked off and bounced off the hands of a Titans DB for a completion. Oh, and he fumbled a handoff. But he can make all the NFL THROWS

PSUEagle

That throw was pure trog doe... blame the line all you want, but that was amazingly bad

I haven't watched a second of that game: been on the road all day.

Just commenting because taking the Titans was my favorite week 1 play: loaded up on them at +3. Thought they looked solid on the OL in preseason, and despite @Southpaw's shtick that usually means you have a chance to be at least average.

Status
Not open for further replies.